no longer rp


    Because fanart.

    Share
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Because fanart.

    Post by Misterjohn on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:19 pm



    Simon, from cry of fear.


    ____________________


    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sinic on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 pm


    you're drawings need smaller noses

    (and god damn what is with your simon fetishes)


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Misterjohn on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm

    Sinic wrote:
    you're drawings need smaller noses

    (and god damn what is with your simon fetishes)

    Simon's my favorite video game character. wat.


    ____________________


    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 20
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by H.Drescher on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am

    Did you draw this in MS Paint?


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sinic on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 am

    Misterjohn wrote:Simon's my favorite video game character. wat.
    Favourite character =/= character fetish

    H.Drescher wrote:Did you draw this in MS Paint?
    He said he did it with his mouse, I don't know if it was in MS Paint, but it's pretty impressive for something done with only a mouse.


    ____________________
    avatar
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 189
    Join Date : 2011-12-22

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by CandleJack on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

    simon's not even a well developed character. he was made for a shitty mod that was stupid. zombie master goes more in debth than gay of fear
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sinic on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 pm

    CandleJack wrote:simon's not even a well developed character. he was made for a shitty mod that was stupid. zombie master goes more in debth than gay of fear
    that's why I'm so confused on why some people (John and Peaky) have Simon fetishes


    ____________________
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Misterjohn on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 am

    H.Drescher wrote:Did you draw this in MS Paint?

    Yes, I got bored when my internet was down, felt like practicing art with a mouse since my tablet's pen is missing.

    Candlejack wrote:simon's not even a well developed character. he was made for a shitty mod that was stupid. zombie master goes more in debth than gay of fear

    Yes, Simon is a poorly underdeveloped character. But the reason for that is so you can feel more immersed, and put your experiences in place of simon's past. Similar to how roleplaying allows you to immerse in a character not directly as yourself, but sort of an alter ego to a fucked up universe that allows you to put yourself into a new situation rather than a boring reality like most of ours. It's probably the reason why simon is my favorite character besides the protagonist of silent hill: homecoming. Both are vaguely touched on with their backstories, which allows it to your own interpretation of that character, how you percieve the world they are in, and what choices you think would fit the character based on those perceptions. And the reason simon is under developed is because team psykhaller or however it is spelled decided to make the models look good, for goldsource. However that is a valid point, Candlejack.


    ____________________


    avatar
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 78
    Join Date : 2011-09-29
    Character Name : imafaggot

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by duckhead666 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 pm

    Misterjohn wrote:
    Yes, Simon is a poorly underdeveloped character. But the reason for that is so you can feel more immersed, and put your experiences in place of simon's past. Similar to how roleplaying allows you to immerse in a character not directly as yourself, but sort of an alter ego to a fucked up universe that allows you to put yourself into a new situation rather than a boring reality like most of ours. It's probably the reason why simon is my favorite character besides the protagonist of silent hill: homecoming. Both are vaguely touched on with their backstories, which allows it to your own interpretation of that character, how you percieve the world they are in, and what choices you think would fit the character based on those perceptions. And the reason simon is under developed is because team psykhaller or however it is spelled decided to make the models look good, for goldsource. However that is a valid point, Candlejack.

    Wait... So you see RP characters as avatars of yourself? That explains your fairly hardcore attempts at not letting any of them die ever, as well as a lot of other fairly disconcerting moments which most people here will likely not need my help remembering.


    ____________________
    [something clever]
    avatar
    Misterjohn

    Posts : 186
    Join Date : 2012-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Mcdonalds
    Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Misterjohn on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 pm

    duckhead666 wrote: Wait... So you see RP characters as avatars of yourself? That explains your fairly hardcore attempts at not letting any of them die ever, as well as a lot of other fairly disconcerting moments which most people here will likely not need my help remembering.

    Hm. You're bringing up really old shit from when I was much more immature, And I believe you're forgetting the two characters I intentionally killed off to satisfy the Overwatch raids in rp_apocalypse.

    Honestly, duck if the server was up right now I wouldn't have a problem getting PK'd every time I die.

    If you really believe citing old and outdated situations are useful, go ahead. Sure, I may not have been the best roleplayer in the past, but I try to change that. I show up nearly every day I can when the server is up and try to make it interesting. Unlike you, who never played unless you had your metrocop whitelists. I can count on one hand the number of times I saw you play on the outlands server, when we had it up still. I don't recall you ever being on the outbreak server more than three times, though. You're trying to start shit, obviously. It is a fair point that I'm guilty of faulty roleplay and not wanting to have my characters killed, but then again back on nova your CP had a contrabandic weapon that was supposedly owned by the city administrator, with the fact being the 357 magnum is the second rarest weapon in half life 2. So if you want to accuse me of wrongdoings and point out my flaws in roleplay, go ahead. I don't give a fuck because you're no better than I am.


    ____________________


    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sinic on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 pm

    oh god all these paragraphs of defence, it's too much hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

    No offence, but most of your arguments towards Duck aren't really true. It just seems like random excuses out of nowhere. You haven't really changed that much, and the only reason you could say you're more mature is because you learned from your mistakes after many insults and rages and such from other people.

    Just throwing out the truth, it's kinda like how AG works, only reason they're better is because they learned from their little mistakes in XH, but they still have some negative aspects, and you can kinda see that AG is trying too hard to show what they fixed by advertising what they got wrong (like recruiting event coordinaters as an official role in AG because they never had any events back in XH, etc.)

    Also, Duck is a good RPer, don't get that wrong, just he likes to call me a terrible RPer in return (jk), you can't really call him a bad RPer just because of a few IC things that could happen and start saying you're better despite all of your characters seemed to be the same face and always shared the same fate, that's just mediocre and rather ironic.

    Also, Duck didn't play on Outbreak because his computer was broken, and also the fact it was never up and it was only up for a matter two fucking days until Lone gave up after one DDoS.


    Last edited by Sinic on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total


    ____________________
    avatar
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 189
    Join Date : 2011-12-22

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by CandleJack on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

    Misterjohn wrote:
    duckhead666 wrote: Wait... So you see RP characters as avatars of yourself? That explains your fairly hardcore attempts at not letting any of them die ever, as well as a lot of other fairly disconcerting moments which most people here will likely not need my help remembering.

    Hm. You're bringing up really old shit from when I was much more immature, And I believe you're forgetting the two characters I intentionally killed off to satisfy the Overwatch raids in rp_apocalypse.

    Honestly, duck if the server was up right now I wouldn't have a problem getting PK'd every time I die.

    If you really believe citing old and outdated situations are useful, go ahead. Sure, I may not have been the best roleplayer in the past, but I try to change that. I show up nearly every day I can when the server is up and try to make it interesting. Unlike you, who never played unless you had your metrocop whitelists. I can count on one hand the number of times I saw you play on the outlands server, when we had it up still. I don't recall you ever being on the outbreak server more than three times, though. You're trying to start shit, obviously. It is a fair point that I'm guilty of faulty roleplay and not wanting to have my characters killed, but then again back on nova your CP had a contrabandic weapon that was supposedly owned by the city administrator, with the fact being the 357 magnum is the second rarest weapon in half life 2. So if you want to accuse me of wrongdoings and point out my flaws in roleplay, go ahead. I don't give a fuck because you're no better than I am.

    >says the one who got butthurt when i killed him on fork's roleplay server
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sinic on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm

    CandleJack wrote:>says the one who got butthurt when i killed him on fork's roleplay server
    And he still makes terrible choices, like kicking a random guy in his leg and getting in a fight with him on top of a high ledge inside of a NCR controlled town, getting killed, and starts relating an IRL situation and how it was handled to how it was handled in the Fallout roleplay and using it as an excuse.

    See like, saying you changed isn't always true, John.

    Edit: I hate it when people act like a douche to you for no parent reason on the roleplay servers, mainly Fork's because he allows it and he's a fucking dick, but honest to God I need to tell the truth at times on the forums because this is where you start most of the stuff people get so annoyed to you about. But I'm not going to fuck around with you on a server when you're just trying to roleplay because I'm not a dickbag unless there's a recent reason for it.


    ____________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Because fanart.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:33 am