estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+3
H.Drescher
Misterjohn
Sinic
7 posters

Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future Empty Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future

Post by Sinic Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 am

Alright, since Lone is unofficially stating this community dead by the incoming excuses and lack of information from him, and the fact all he does is play DayZ, I'm just going to state that where I am gonna roleplay and information around it.

First off; you remember my journal, right? The one "Journal of Ellis"?
    Link: http://www.esotericroleplay.net/t36-journal-of-ellis

It's based off of Slidefuse, probably the best community I ever played at, and the first, I've never had any other roleplay experience like theirs, I've tried my hardest to make a HL2RP like theirs to the success, but it seems like no fucking owner even cares about their community and throws everything away just because they're apathetic and obviously are ignorant.

Some of us may know, Slidefuse is coming back up soon.
    Link: http://slidefuse.net/
    And it's going to be heavily developed and everything, and will very likely keep it's original canon, I even heard that they will keep it balanced (better apartments, more things to do, MPF will be very rare), notice these things were what I planned on the HL2RP servers I administrated on? Well lol, just because the owners give up, is the only reason why we don't have those good servers.

So you probably going to guess, yes, I'm going to head towards Slidefuse when it comes out, but, in the meantime, I will be heading to Progressive Roleplay, from what I heard, they're average, but this isn't just because of I want to, it's because another one of my friends want to.

Good ol' Danny from Ellis' journal. Yep.
    He wants to revive our old group Haven (did you read the journal yet btw?), it was probably the best resistance group a community could ever make, fuck ones from Voltaic/Static, shit like that, it wasn't full of people with weapons, it had major development and was probably the most successful, only reason it died was because the income of loyalists and attention to the resistance as it progressed.

From getting ONE pistol (which costed 10k), we had hope in our group, unlike people getting a 5k worth RPG in their little old overpowered rebel cells.

We're going to start on ProRP, and try and remake this excellent roleplay, especially when Slidefuse comes up, I'm just asking if you all want to come along. I've already have people like Humper, Starbucks and very few others say they will, but now that I made this little announcement, if you want to come by.

I'm going to be working on stuff in SFM in the meantime, so I won't be on ProRP in a few days, unless I get extremely bored.

But, I'm asking this from everyone, if you can atleast roleplay averagely and not screw a good time up.

Last edited by Sinic on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future Empty Re: Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future

Post by Sinic Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:07 pm

RP'd in ProRP today.

7 people in the resistance cell, including me, Danny and;
    -ExcludedGamer
    -MisterJohn
    -Starbucks
    -Humper
    -Stallion

yay

Last edited by Sinic on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future Empty Re: Where I (Sinic) am gonna go RP in the future

Post by Misterjohn Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Sinic wrote:RP'd in ProRP today.

7 people in the resistance cell, including Danny and;
    -ExcludedGamer
    -MisterJohn
    -Starbucks
    -Humper
    -Stallion

yay

I feel special. But also, That doublepost
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:32 pm

He is extending the OP, it's not a double post.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 pm

H.Drescher wrote:He is extending the OP, it's not a double post.
    yeah we all know that misterjohn is the only guy that double/triple posts
    kamikazefork
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 pm

He gets lonely so he makes posts and thinks they're someone else Trollface
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 am

BURN THE HERETIC
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

July11) Progressive is good.

Like three days after that) Progressive is shit. Don't ever go to it. Only thing good is that suitcases work and that you can turn shit into gold.

Sinic you sneaky fuck Trollface.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 pm

TooMuchStarbucks wrote:July11) Progressive is good.

Like three days after that) Progressive is shit. Don't ever go to it. Only thing good is that suitcases work and that you can turn shit into gold.

Sinic you sneaky fuck Trollface.
    I said the roleplay was good because we got our resistance together, from the start, even before joining, I knew Progressive wasn't a good server, it was just a generic HL2RP that had a lot of players.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Slidefuse.

Only if slidefuse ever came up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:56 am