no longer rp

My intolerant bitching towards Banditry.

STALKER

My intolerant bitching towards Banditry.

Post by STALKER on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Now, I have been forced to bitch and whine about banditry. There are a few players that needs to be taught a lesson (and you know who you are), especially with banditry. First of all, this is the Half-Life 2 universe. Yes, there is twists and turns in order to create a much, much more immersive piece of roleplay and a new experience to those who participate in such a thing. Now, banditry is something that irritates me the most and you people may throw some swear words at me saying "lol deal with it." No, I don't tolerate that but if you want to throw positive and negative criticism at me or at this subject then it is fine with me. First of all, what is banditry? Now, let's get down to what they do in the modernized world.

Bandits are individuals who break rules in a city or town and commit crimes outside the natural reputation of a citizen. For example, a bandit would often rob a bank in order to gain wealth. They socially get along with little or no effort at all, don't you agree? Banditry is someone who murders others without reason, tortures, steals things, and so forth that is resemblence to their actions. There isn't any raping involved with this. If you want the word "rape" to be involved, then you are either a in-game physcopath or just someone who wants to get prostitutes while giving their victims a gun to the face. Just kidding, you are a physcopath. This isn't Fallout 3 where you are a raider. You are a physcopath... or another description applied to the character.

Banditry doesn't apply to someone unless they are in a group. Today, in the modernized world. You must be a bandit after you join a gang. Otherwise, these people are called "gangsters" who break the law and don't comply to it. Just put in the Half-Life 2 universe and everything gets fucked up in many ways. In the Half-Life 2 universe, you don't see people getting raped to death and getting mauled by bullets by citizens. You see a struggle for humanity and them trying to surpress their opressors with violence to rebuild civilization. You are a hopeless citizen that has no backstory (unless you make it) and their emotions is somewhat futile to help others. No, you aren't a fucking idiot who likes to commit banditry in such a environment. Your opressors are STRONGER than you and there are LESS of them than you. The stronger, the better.

In reality, if this all occurred. You wouldn't be killing, raping, torturing others, would you? You are a civilian in a town or city that doesn't break the law like many other people. If this all happened, you would be making friends and trying to escape or kill your opressors. You are trying to save humanity, not just trying to decrease the population so your opressors can take over your homeworld. Join the military and you are doing something for your country, now think of that military as a large (and I mean a BIG, BIG, BIG) group filled with citizens who would like to save their home world and defeat the opressors. If none of these fits you, then you are a cold-heartless asshole who is called a physcopath. You aren't a bandit so stop using it in a wrong way.

If you want banditry, either make a group that is known to the public or go play some Day Z. :cereal:

Last edited by STALKER on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited 1)
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Re: My intolerant bitching towards Banditry.

Post by Sinic on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:55 pm

On the entire thing, it's better to leave this as something on the forums and not make an argument over OOC.
    Also, the subject in general is rather... silly, it's something I've never heard a person complain about in my life, and it's got to be the most silliest.

STALKER wrote:There isn't any raping involved with this. If you want the word "rape" to be involved, then you are either a in-game physcopath or just someone who wants to get prostitutes while giving their victims a gun to the face. Just kidding, you are a physcopath. This isn't Fallout 3 where you are a raider. You are a physcopath... or another description applied to the character.
    First time they did the rape thing was with another guy, and it was for a joke because they know him, they even said they would void it.
    The raping thing with the chick was IC, but taken too far, then they said they would void it.

I've never seen them do anything else with rape except for those two moments, and the first one with MisterJohn was funny as fuck

STALKER wrote:If you want banditry, either make a group that is known to the public or go play some Day Z. :cereal:
    Well we were just playing DayZ so...
    Also, the group is rather known, obviously, because people keep going there and keep getting killed because they start trusting them.

Last edited by Sinic on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

We found a helicopter and raped the shit out of everything.

Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm

bandits do as they please. maybe some bandits have morals, some dont. but, the ones on the server, without a doubt, have no morals about what they do. you're autistic if you think that "bandits only rob to get wealth!!!", they can do so much more damage than that, so stop trying to make it sound like all bandits should act like they do in those old west vidyas. we really don't care what you think either way, because IC is IC.

P.S. you make me think like you don't know shit how the human mind would think if they were deprived of their basic needs as human beings.
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Post by duckhead666 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

If you're debating whether or not to call their group a bandit group, then don't. Sure, you can argue whether or not they fit the modern description of a bandit, but you'll just make yourself out to be a total melvin and ultimately slow everything down. If you're debating whether or not the things they do should be allowed, then you ought to take a long look at what RP is about; namely making choices. If you think it is okay to disallow people from doing things because you see them to be unfitting or morally wrong but which are still choices anyone could make, then you ought to think about whether or not RP is for you. There are scumbags in real life; there are scumbags in RP. People find fault with these scumbags in real life; some are sure to find fault with them in RP as well. But that's a discussion to be had in character, not on the forums.

We appreciate your feedback, but it's kind of shit.

Post by H.Drescher on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 pm

STALKER wrote:You are trying to save humanity, not just trying to decrease the population so your opressors can take over your homeworld.

They aren't trying to save humanity, they are trying to profit from it and survive. This is so poorly written it makes me want to grab a frying pan and cave your head in. It's worst than Misterjohn.

Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey, I corrected some things

STALKER wrote:
    Now, I have been forced to bitch and whine about banditry. There are a few players that needs to be taught a lesson (and you know who you are), especially with banditry. First of all, this is the Half-Life 2 universe. Yes, there is twists and turns in order to create a much, much more immersive piece of roleplay and a new experience to those who participate in such a thing. Now, banditry is something that makes me get horny me the most and you people may continue. And yes, I do tollirate it. First of all, what is banditry? Now, let's get down to what they do in the modernized world.

Bandits Criminals are individuals who break rules in a city or town and commit crimes outside the natural reputation of a citizen. For example, a bandit Criminal would often rob a bank in order to gain wealth. They socially get along with little or no effort at all, don't you agree? Banditry Criminality is someone who murders others without reason, tortures, steals things, and so forth that is resemblence to their actions. There isn't any raping involved with this There is alot of raping involved with this. If you want the word "rape" to be involved, then you are either a in-game physcopath man who hasn't had enough sex lately or just someone who wants to get prostitutes while giving their victims a gun to the face. Just kidding, you are a physcopath man that hasn't had sex in awhile. This isn't Fallout 3 where you are a raider. You are a physcopath... or another description applied to the character.

Banditry doesn't apply to someone unless they are in a group. Today, in the modernized world. You must be a bandit after you join a gang. Otherwise, these people are called "gangsters" who break the law and don't comply to it. Just put in the Half-Life 2 universe and everything gets fucked up in many ways. In the Half-Life 2 universe, you don't see people getting raped to death and getting mauled by bullets by citizens. You see a struggle for humanity and them trying to surpress their opressors with violence to rebuild civilization. You are a hopeless citizen that has no backstory (unless you make it) and their emotions is somewhat futile to help others. No, you aren't a fucking idiot who likes to commit banditry in such a environment. Your opressors are STRONGER than you and there are LESS of them than you. The stronger, the better.

In reality, if this all occurred. You wouldn't be killing, raping, torturing others, would you? You are a civilian in a town or city that doesn't break the law like many other people. If this all happened, you would be making friends and trying to escape or kill your opressors. You are trying to save humanity, not just trying to decrease the population so your opressors can take over your homeworld. Join the military and you are doing something for your country, now think of that military as a large (and I mean a BIG, BIG, BIG) group filled with citizens who would like to save their home world and defeat the opressors. If none of these fits you, then you are a cold-heartless asshole who is called a physcopath. You aren't a bandit so stop using it in a wrong way.

Now, if you want to be a criminal, just go rob your local bank or go shoot a cop.
    ALSO, im a huge fucking cunt for taking time out for this little thread just to be trolled.

Post by STALKER on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 am

This is quite hilarious.

H. Drescher. I would come to your home with a baseball bat over my shoulder and hit you across the jaw two times. Makes me feel pretty good actually if I were to do that.

Well, I know this is poorly written but I did a rush doing this. Did some research too quite fast. Sorry for my intolerant ranting and bitching but I had to get this through and please, don't be a fucknut and insult me. I RUSHED IT THROUGH.

Thanks and have a good day. o7.
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am

if you were trying to make a point, then why the fuck would you rush it?
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:14 am

We all know that Drescher makes stupid un-required little threats to make his point. Right Drescher?

Either way, they're not a 'bandit group' anymore, they moved on and stuff.

so we can like, calm our balls, and shit

Post by H.Drescher on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am

Stalker wrote: Did some research too quite fast.

You didn't even research the topic, it was completely biased. We were joking about it and thought you wouldn't write something like this, you were never rushed, there was no deadline. Sinic may as well call bullshit on me for that like he usually does.
    Sinic wrote:We all know that Drescher makes stupid un-required little threats to make his point. Right Drescher?
    That's because no one ever takes me seriously anymore, not to mention calling most of what I say stupid too, and blaming me for things that don't happen at all or sometimes or happen completely by accident. I know these threats are unnecessary , but often the only time when I say them is when you listen, then Duckhead makes some really bad pun about it that sounds like a line at our local high-school musical. I'm also getting annoyed at how everyone takes what I say for granted at times, even when at times I try to be serious. I'm just frustrated at this obviously.

Enough is enough.

Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:29 am

enough is enough
    STALKER

Post by STALKER on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

You said it was a joke right? Well then. Here's what I need to say:

If this was a joke, then why the fuck didn't you say that in the first place? You were completely serious on this and some people were talking about it too. It wasn't a joke at all and if it were, I would be laughing behind the computer screen by now. You are using the word "joke" wrong. Here, lemme fix it for you. The "truth." It sounds better, doesn't it? Yet, I do believe that Sinic is correct. You make yourself look more immature than I thought you were.

Alright people, relax now. Relax. Just calm down here. We don't need a flame here going outrageous. Remember, "don't put more gas into the fire."
    STALKER

Post by STALKER on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:23 am

kamikazefork wrote:Hey, I corrected some things

STALKER wrote:
    Now, I have been forced to bitch and whine about banditry. There are a few players that needs to be taught a lesson (and you know who you are), especially with banditry. First of all, this is the Half-Life 2 universe. Yes, there is twists and turns in order to create a much, much more immersive piece of roleplay and a new experience to those who participate in such a thing. Now, banditry is something that makes me get horny me the most and you people may continue. And yes, I do tollirate it. First of all, what is banditry? Now, let's get down to what they do in the modernized world.

Bandits Criminals are individuals who break rules in a city or town and commit crimes outside the natural reputation of a citizen. For example, a bandit Criminal would often rob a bank in order to gain wealth. They socially get along with little or no effort at all, don't you agree? Banditry Criminality is someone who murders others without reason, tortures, steals things, and so forth that is resemblence to their actions. There isn't any raping involved with this There is alot of raping involved with this. If you want the word "rape" to be involved, then you are either a in-game physcopath man who hasn't had enough sex lately or just someone who wants to get prostitutes while giving their victims a gun to the face. Just kidding, you are a physcopath man that hasn't had sex in awhile. This isn't Fallout 3 where you are a raider. You are a physcopath... or another description applied to the character.

Now, if you want to be a criminal, just go rob your local bank or go shoot a cop.
    ALSO, im a huge fucking cunt for taking time out for this little thread just to be trolled.

Thanks for posting that up. You just wasted your time that I seriously laughed at. Your idiocy needs to be checked at and I am serious on that. Tips to you my good sir... sike!

EDIT 1: Take all my insults back people (keep those insults to those who deserve it). I admit, this wasn't a good start off, especially with my bitching. I admit it, I am a douchebag at some times and can be furious. So, can we all just relax here and calm down? Thanks!
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:59 am

Good job! You are now acting like misterjohn double posting, not editing quotes to be shorter and well, that.

STALKER wrote:sike!

Hold on I have to get my dictonary of not real words that may be real that are terribly miss spelled that are from the 1st grade.

Knowing that Sonia was thirsty, Jonathan teased her with his wet cock."Here you go, you can have a lick... Physch!"

Why would you even use this.

Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 am

So much anger in this small little thread.

Yes, we know candlejack is a dangerous rapist of much humour, but really, if you don't want to be caught up in it, do what I did and flee like a bitch. Probably wont help the matter you sound more like a troll then someone trying to prove a point really..

Gadzooks, Batman. Internet fight!
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alex Henrey

Post by kamikazefork on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 pm

kamikazefork wrote:
    Hey, I corrected some things

STALKER wrote:

Thanks for posting that up. You just wasted your time that I seriously laughed at. Your idiocy needs to be checked at and I am serious on that. Tips to you my good sir... sike!

EDIT 1: Take all my insults back people (keep those insults to those who deserve it). I admit, this wasn't a good start off, especially with my bitching. I admit it, I am a douchebag at some times and can be furious. So, can we all just relax here and calm down? Thanks!

In your opinion, I wasted my time. In everyone else's, it was fucking funny.

You said it was a joke right? Well then. Here's what I need to say:

If this was a joke, then why the fuck didn't you say that in the first place? You were completely serious on this and some people were talking about it too. It wasn't a joke at all and if it were, I would be laughing behind the computer screen by now. You are using the word "joke" wrong. Here, lemme fix it for you. The "truth." It sounds better, doesn't it? Yet, I do believe that Sinic is correct. You make yourself look more immature than I thought you were.

Alright people, relax now. Relax. Just calm down here. We don't need a flame here going outrageous. Remember, "don't put more gas into the fire."

If you think its a bad thing to start a flame war, then you've never been here. GTFO if you dont think a normal flame war is bad.

Edit: lol, im terrible at quoting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 am