no longer rp


    Tee eff tew

    Share
    avatar
    Snoweh Owl

    Posts : 11
    Join Date : 2012-08-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Anchorage, Alaska
    Character Name : Leon Garcon

    Tee eff tew

    Post by Snoweh Owl on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

    Welp. You all know. The Mann vs. Machine update is coming soon. Tomorrow actually
    http://www.teamfortress.com/mvm/

    Since it's new "Horde mode" or Co-op can have 6 people I was thinking about setting up a game where everyone trys to beat the Mode. We could have people record and nonsensical shit like that. I will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.

    Other than that. Yep. Mann vs Machine. Team Fortress 2.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

    Snoweh Owl wrote: will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.
    oh god no
    i'll only play with you if you don't be a HLDickJagger


    ____________________
    avatar
    Snoweh Owl

    Posts : 11
    Join Date : 2012-08-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Anchorage, Alaska
    Character Name : Leon Garcon

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Snoweh Owl on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm

    Sinic wrote:
    Snoweh Owl wrote: will be enabling HLDJ so you fucks and your autism will have to listen to my pre-recorded/rippedoff audio clips that slowly stab Opium into your spinal cords.
    oh god no
    i'll only play with you if you don't be a HLDickJagger

    U no get 2 pleh den. Sorreh. I need mai Hldj to t-roll.

    I'm probably going to sparingly use it. My microphone is from 1997 and makes me sound like I haven't hit puberty yet. HLDJ is like my way of talking. Most of them expressing my resentment for everyone in the team being a retard....But you get the idea, Mmkay.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

    well i can just like, get 5 other people easily, so nothing lost there for me :V


    ____________________
    avatar
    Snoweh Owl

    Posts : 11
    Join Date : 2012-08-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Anchorage, Alaska
    Character Name : Leon Garcon

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Snoweh Owl on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

    den u faegit.

    In English: Meh I thought I would start playing and getting more involved with the Esoteric Community. I could join my friend's game tomorrow. Don't have to play with you guys, but I thought I would and be "The nice new guy" who bullshits everyone.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm

    Well you can get involved but I don't think anybody wants to hear someone playing ripped sounds over a microphone, because 99% of the time their unfunny and just plain annoying, especially when everyone is communicating normally.

    It's like when MisterJohn types to us when all of us are talking in TeamSpeak, it's just obnoxious, but in this case HLDJ is even more annoying.

    And plus, there's a lot more than 6 of us all together who have our Esoteric Family Buttfuck Night regularly, so you wont really be left out individually.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Humper

    Posts : 98
    Join Date : 2012-03-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Asdfvile.
    Character Name : Richter Sunderland

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Humper on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

    Don't you faggits know the wonders of using the mighty 'mute' button?


    ____________________

    Gadzooks, Batman. Internet fight!
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 pm

    Humper wrote:Don't you faggits know the wonders of using the mighty 'mute' button?
    then what's the point of having helen keller play tf2 with us


    ____________________
    avatar
    Humper

    Posts : 98
    Join Date : 2012-03-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Asdfvile.
    Character Name : Richter Sunderland

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Humper on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

    BECAUSE I AM A WHORE WITH CAPLOCKS.


    ____________________

    Gadzooks, Batman. Internet fight!
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

    wow when i try to update tf2 it either gets 600 bytes/s, or 2 KB/s (now currently stuck at 70% with 0 bytes/s), and it would sometimes jump to around 50-150 KB/s. Was getting around 750 KB/s but then Valve releases a blog/group post, it went to shit cuz everyone knew about the release and started updating/joining all at once

    and in game, according to Stallion and a friend named Darkthunder they can't get into any servers and there is like over 5000 players queued trying to get into servers

    good plan duke valve, next time give us the fucking option to make a passworded local server like L4D, works better than joining a bunch of shit servers being flooded

    Just gonna wake up early in the morning and use that chance to update and try out MvM then.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Snoweh Owl

    Posts : 11
    Join Date : 2012-08-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Anchorage, Alaska
    Character Name : Leon Garcon

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Snoweh Owl on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

    Sinic wrote:wow when i try to update tf2 it either gets 600 bytes/s, or 2 KB/s (now currently stuck at 70% with 0 bytes/s), and it would sometimes jump to around 50-150 KB/s. Was getting around 750 KB/s but then Valve releases a blog/group post, it went to shit cuz everyone knew about the release and started updating/joining all at once

    and in game, according to Stallion and a friend named Darkthunder they can't get into any servers and there is like over 5000 players queued trying to get into servers

    good plan duke valve, next time give us the fucking option to make a passworded local server like L4D, works better than joining a bunch of shit servers being flooded

    Just gonna wake up early in the morning and use that chance to update and try out MvM then.

    Update was a total shit storm. The actual gamemode is pretty damn fun. I had to setup a hamachi server for me and my friends to play. but the gamemode. IS HARD AS FUCK. *Pun intended*
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sinic on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

    Well me and others went to Mann Up mode, but it was so fucking difficult.

    Uber Medics are OP as fuck, they uber instantly when you attack them, then they get their uber recharged 5 seconds later.

    And the fact you can't trade in bought perks from the upgrades shop for more credits (so you can apply a different perk to a different class) sucks when you need to change class badly.

    It just turns into a pile of rage instead of a ton of fun when playing and being on like, the 2nd wave and suffering a bunch of fucking Uber Medics and Giant Deflector Heavies... or being on the 7th wave and getting anal-raped by 4 Tanks and a bunch of Giant Deflector Heavies with 4 Uber Medics on them each.


    ____________________
    avatar
    kamikazefork
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 55
    Join Date : 2011-10-16
    Location : Nigeria, African land
    Character Name : Alex Henrey

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by kamikazefork on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 am

    Sinic wrote:Well me and others went to Mann Up mode, but it was so fucking difficult.

    Uber Medics are OP as fuck, they uber instantly when you attack them, then they get their uber recharged 5 seconds later.

    And the fact you can't trade in bought perks from the upgrades shop for more credits (so you can apply a different perk to a different class) sucks when you need to change class badly.

    It just turns into a pile of rage instead of a ton of fun when playing and being on like, the 2nd wave and suffering a bunch of fucking Uber Medics and Giant Deflector Heavies... or being on the 7th wave and getting anal-raped by 4 Tanks and a bunch of Giant Deflector Heavies with 4 Uber Medics on them each.

    Fuck teh medics


    ____________________
    avatar
    Humper

    Posts : 98
    Join Date : 2012-03-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Asdfvile.
    Character Name : Richter Sunderland

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Humper on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

    So story short.

    MvM is fucking impossible.


    ____________________

    Gadzooks, Batman. Internet fight!
    avatar
    Snoweh Owl

    Posts : 11
    Join Date : 2012-08-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Anchorage, Alaska
    Character Name : Leon Garcon

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Snoweh Owl on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 pm

    Everyone with level 3 wrangled sentries fully upgraded. Nuff sed. It actually works pretty damn well. Pain in the ass to refill metal but hell. I got through Coaltown and Decoy doing that with my friends.

    *Note* Spys will rape you. THEY ALWAYS WILL *Edn*
    avatar
    Humper

    Posts : 98
    Join Date : 2012-03-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Asdfvile.
    Character Name : Richter Sunderland

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Humper on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

    Oh Snoweh, if you only saw how much we get piledrived in our matches..


    ____________________

    Gadzooks, Batman. Internet fight!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tee eff tew

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:14 pm