estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

5 posters

The Diary of Beglan Ryan

Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

The Diary of Beglan Ryan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

Post by Lone Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am

Bitch I thought I said stop arguing on the forums.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Lone wrote:Bitch I thought I said stop arguing on the forums.
    IT'S HARD TO HOLD BACK BRO.

But on a non-argument note, Drescher, you should update this journal even more. C:

Last edited by Sinic on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bowlin12
    bowlin12

Post by bowlin12 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm

This community isn't the caliber I'm looking for in roleplay. Neither is TnB
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm

bowlin12 wrote:This community isn't the caliber I'm looking for in roleplay. Neither is TnB
    Then what is the calibre you are looking for? Also, Russ says that Esoteric is just like TnB, I never went there, but I hear rumours about it, and honestly, it sounds like the complete opposite of Esoteric, or other roleplay servers, but sounds very similar to Voltaic, Dominus and NewWorlds.
    bowlin12
    bowlin12

Post by bowlin12 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Well first off I want a community controlled by mature owners and admins not a bunch of 12 year old kids pulling shit from their asses and calling it roleplay. The roleplaying that I'm looking for would be necropolis, not the setting, but the type of people and the seriousness of the roleplay. The playerbase and admins on this roleplaying community are a few levels above dark rp.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 pm

bowlin12 wrote:Well first off I want a community controlled by mature owners and admins not a bunch of 12 year old kids pulling shit from their asses and calling it roleplay. The roleplaying that I'm looking for would be necropolis, not the setting, but the type of people and the seriousness of the roleplay. The playerbase and admins on this roleplaying community are a few levels above dark rp.
    I never seen that at all from us. So I'm not exactly sure what you are speaking of. Sure, when I was EOW and I sent Drescher and Slystrike out, honestly, I was gonna void all of that, because I was just testing their potential and was also testing myself as well, sure I got shot first and such, but if it ended already, then I would of called a void right there in that spot, but what I found interesting was I shot you and Mitch, and none of you yelled in RP if you got hurt or what, Xeanos was doing good though, he was roleplaying his injuries, and he even said himself you two weren't. And also, it would of been a waste of time if I died right away without testing our squad skill, because OTA units wouldn't of been sent out in the first place.

And not exactly sure, but TnB doesn't really have "serious" roleplayers either, maybe their Terminator Roleplay servers are apparently good, but their HL2RP, even guys that came from there say it's bad, we had three new members that came from TnB, and they all enjoyed Esoteric more than TnB, all I know is that everyone on our server, atleast most of people, are great roleplayers and have developed their characters standardly. As well, since August, TnB lost about 50 members from their group, proving that they're getting worse and worse as time goes on.

As well, we didn't "pull shit" from our ass and call it roleplay, I never did that, I can never picture Duck doing that, I never seen Stallion do that at all, and if you are implying Lone on that makeshift EMP, then you should focus more on the guys walking around with stop signs attached to their backs, Lone even took the guilt afterwards when we pointed that out towards him.

Also, how did George and you get resistance suits pretty quickly? He says, "We need to choose individuals to be a part of this resistance officially." the people volunteered, and they just got a resistance suit right away, he didn't use his V flag correctly and just took the free resistance suits, in reality, the suits would cost about 5000 tokens, or even more if you were in the city server, mainly because of the Union-issued kevlar. Now, this relates to you saying how we pull shit out of your anus, slightly, not sure, but just wanted to point that out, because you all been calling us hypocrites, but I've been seeing you doing several hypocritical actions in the past as well.

So we may as all be hypocrites. Except I still can't find the reason we are being called hypocrites ourselves.
    bowlin12
    bowlin12

Post by bowlin12 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Honestly Sinic I don't wish to argue with you how you think you know how to roleplay and such. I'm moving on to greener pastures, maybe when you've become more experienced roleplayer you can join with.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Tue May 27, 2014 1:35 am

holy shit

i put effort into this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm