estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+6
Mitch
Sinic
Krazzykidd
Misterjohn
bowlin12
H.Drescher
10 posters

Posing Thread( Post your poses here)

cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Posing Thread( Post your poses here)

Post by cheesegrader Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 am

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 HoG0J

the only living black man of esoteric, Darnell Jackson. (Sinic's character)

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 Owcmv

Sledgy vs. Zombine (I saw a guy on the server running around killing zombies with a sledgehammer. I call him Sledgy.

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 TSsdl

And this is why the combine didn't open a second portal to Xen after the invasion.

----

Edit:Sorry, I couldn't do less than 3 because i didn't feel like doubleposting.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Posing Thread( Post your poses here)

Post by Sinic Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 am

Wait, cheesegrader, who are you?

Like, it seems as your forum name is different from your Steam name, either that or I have a terrible memory.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 am

He is a pretty good poser though, but don't use NPC like you did with the Zombine. NPCs should be used for long range background crap.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

don't criticize him you fucking dickwagon, he pleased me with the picture of darnell, you have nothing to say
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 am

H.Drescher wrote:
    4. Don't flame or argue. Give criticism.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

H.Drescher wrote:He is a pretty good poser though, but don't use NPC like you did with the Zombine. NPCs should be used for long range background crap.

Sorry about the NPC, I kept getting a glitch with the zombine ragdoll. When i tried to spawn it, it's invisible but the NPC still works.

Also, the sledgehammer is posed slightly odd, but that's due to the angle. What did you think of the other two images, drescher?
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I lurve them, weld props onto the ragdolls and then move the props with the ragdoll for more precise movements than the physgun.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 pm

H.Drescher wrote:Weld props onto the ragdolls and then move the props with the ragdoll for more precise movements than the physgun.

That's what i did, but if you mess up with moving it you have to redo the fingerposing, or unweld it and reposition it.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:50 pm

oh damn time to try out the new Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 EWY92 button

H.Drescher wrote:
    4. Don't flame or argue. Give criticism.
    idgaf, you don't have the glory of having darnell jackson in your hands you shitnerd

by thou godeth, only itheth caneth criticizeth abouteth darnelleth jacksoneth'seth screenshoteth, thou fucking niggereth

Sinic wrote:Wait, cheesegrader, who are you?

Like, it seems as your forum name is different from your Steam name, either that or I have a terrible memory.

cheezgraydur, answer da question
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Sinic wrote: cheezgraydur, answer da question

I'm cheesegrader, I joined the server twice awhile back. and got bored and now it's always desolate.

So why join again?
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

cheesegrader wrote:

I'm cheesegrader, I joined the server twice awhile back. and got bored and now it's always desolate.

So why join again?
    Things are going slowly because everyone else is playing other stupid 8-bit games like Space Station 13 and because Lone has been gone for a while because he's been at his friends' houses for the past week or so, and Lone told me over Xbox last night (while were being raped by lvl 100s in GoW2 multiplayer) that he was either going to add cool shit for SS13, or make his own text-based game called LoneyMOO.

He's going to do LoneyMOO.

Then I said, "y not outlands ;-;" and he said "fuk yur outlands nigger >:c".

Yeah, so the main reason nobody has been online because for the past while, Outlands hasn't had any new content or anything, it's been around five months since he first brought up the gamemode, and it hasn't had almost any changes added to it, it's been the same thing every day and no new content because Lone doesn't have the capacity to code for it. Our server has great content and everything that other servers don't have but it's not being used for our advantage because of how uncaring Lone is, he gets all these cool ideas, and there is even easy-to-install plug-ins on Facepunch, but he just doesn't do it.

I don't want you to automatically think the community is dead, just probably Outlands is in a coma until fucking Lone gets his shit together, people want Outlands, and he just thinks it's a fucking game.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Sinic wrote:Lone doesn't have the capacity to code for it.

Does he have ADD or something? Coding is probably a tedious task, but if you take occasional breaks and keep yourself focused you can get virtually anything done.

Also, doesn't outlands have a system with drinking certain nx_items? Like, you know how when you open a ration in standard hl2RP, it replaces it with tokens and breen's water and citizen supplements? Did lone like modify that so that it makes the item replace itself with a renamed nx_item?
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

cheesegrader wrote:[Does he have ADD or something? Coding is probably a tedious task, but if you take occasional breaks and keep yourself focused you can get virtually anything done.

Also, doesn't outlands have a system with drinking certain nx_items? Like, you know how when you open a ration in standard hl2RP, it replaces it with tokens and breen's water and citizen supplements? Did lone like modify that so that it makes the item replace itself with a renamed nx_item?
    I don't think he has ADD, he just is extremely apathetic about the idea of Outlands, he first brought it up for Esoteric back in January, which was like 7 months ago, then kept it up until like 4-5 months ago when he took it down because we didn't get any donations and we got DDoS'd, but back around 4-5 months ago we had around 16-20 players everyday and we were on rp_apocalypse, which was a unique experience because HL2RP in rp_apocalypse isn't really used, it's unusual, but think about it.

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 Scrapland_cracks

Doesn't the Half-Life 2 wastelands look similar to rp_apocalypse? So we took an approach to make it similar, Lone was baked or some shit when we did the idea, but now when we talk about it he said he doesn't like the idea because back then he was high as fuck. @_@

Now, to talk about the nx_items, I don't know what they are, but yes, it's similar to the HL2RP rations, ammunition crates have ammunition magazines similar to rations, we have custom sounds, we have a backpack that shows on the player's back and also have a item usage system, like with bottles of water.

He did all this a while ago, but now he is more like "man it's a drag I don't want to keep doing this".
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Sinic wrote:
    rp_apocalypse, which was a unique experience because HL2RP in rp_apocalypse isn't really used, it's unusual, but think about it.

Doesn't the Half-Life 2 wastelands look similar to rp_apocalypse? So we took an approach to make it similar, Lone was baked or some shit when we did the idea, but now when we talk about it he said he doesn't like the idea because back then he was high as fuck. @_@

He did all this a while ago, but now he is more like "man it's a drag I don't want to keep doing this".

The rp_apocalypse is a good idea, but a custom map would be more suitable, like say compiling and or redoing some of the beta maps from older source builds with better textures and models, and porting them to the current source engine for RP. Anyway have a question. How does a stoner run a community like this. You guys are awesome, I don't see how it's possible if he is constantly stoned. o_o

Also, in openaura, nx_item is the code name for item entities like bottles, weapons, and that junk.

Lone should add an afro item using the base from the backpack to make a hat for darnell.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

He isn't constantly stoned, he's a cool guy.

And he was already planning a *KFC bucket hat.

Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 86C7562941BED80B44C42820EE7D49962705F5CD

*requires $100 donation
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:00 am

pre-war
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 am

cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 am

Sinic wrote: Posing Thread( Post your poses here) - Page 2 86C7562941BED80B44C42820EE7D49962705F5CD

Why is there a citizen in the bunker? Shouldn't the Overwatch control that?
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am

Overwatch never knew about the bunker, in our cannon it was post soviet.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah it was a post-Soviet bunker in our canon. But also, we were entirely OOC when we took that screenshot.

And also, Overwatch knew about the bunker, but when we attacked it the event got ruined by Mitch and bowlin fucking it over entirely.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:39 am

Correction.

*A raging faggot and a *Stoned prick.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:46 am

Who's mitch and bowlin? mitch seems inactive, and I've never heard of bowlin.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

cheesegrader wrote:Who's mitch and bowlin? mitch seems inactive, and I've never heard of bowlin.
    Mitch was the old co-owner, sound dev, modeller and art dev for Esoteric around 5 months ago before he left because he lost hope for the community, tried to change the gamemode to his own standards when Lone was gone for a while, and started minging with bowlin and abusing his admin powers and stuff, and I think he gave another guy some shit as well, shown in that screenshot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drescher/screenshot/488878795927171558

bowlin is his bud who acted like a dickwagon with Mitch on the server, like getting Mitch to give him super admin, !rocket'ing the entire server during an important event, abusing powers he didn't even deserve in the first place and was an asshole over the forums.

Oh, and he hates me cuz I ratted him out and got him banned from the server and the forum.

Now they left and are working on some MRP server or something, but they come by and dick around on the Space Station 13 server from time to time and kill the entire station.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Sinic wrote:dick around on the Space Station 13 server from time to time and kill the entire station.

Are they by chance mentally handicapped?

Also, who's Misterjohn? he's like the top third poster but his name is red, and nobody else's is.
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 pm

A shitposter, apparently. I've not been around long enough to know how bad he was but apparently he was pretty autistic. I didn't like him either, so he's pretty much perma-banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:57 pm