estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

5 posters

BMD Pricing Suggestion (for Lone)

Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

BMD Pricing Suggestion (for Lone) Empty BMD Pricing Suggestion (for Lone)

Post by Sinic Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

So here is the exact list of what is in the vVm menu, but also add some other stuff that Lone should add.

These are all price, quantity, name changes and also item suggestions for both adding into and deleting from the gamemode.

Feel free to add suggestions or comment on the pricing.

How does it work? Example, "Bottle of Beer - 15 [x5]", that means it is a shipment of five beers, each is 20 tokens, in the business menu, the whole order will cost 75 tokens because of the shipment of five. I also put renames in the end of some items, and ADD/DELETE to what he should add, and what he should delete from the business tab or the gamemode itself.per-

Note - the vVm wire-supplier for tokens are 5 tokens, and each ration packet gives you 25 tokens, just in case you are used to other HL2RP servers, just to let you know so you don't think the prices are too cheap.

Also, I think instead of the General Goods permit (which anyone can recieve, which ruins the flow and reasoning of why we have CWU traders), just make a "T" flag for Civil Dealer, which sells everything in the CWU tab, excluding backpacks (because they are obviously dress-code-violation now that they can be seen), keep in paper bags though.

>> NAME - PRICE [QUANTITY] - < RENAME > (ADD/DELETE)
    Note: If you can, change all the "Of"s to "of".

ALCOHOL (ADD - make each sip make you more drunk, five sips should be equal to drinking one full bottle in an unedited version of HL2RP)
    Bottle of Beer - 20 [x5]
    Bottle of Vodka - 20 [x5]
    Jug of Whiskey - 20 [x5]

AMMUNITION
    Box of 4.6x30mm Rounds - 750 [x1]
    84mm Missile - 400 [x5]
    Rebar Bolts - 50 [x5]
    Box of .357 Rounds - 750 [x1]
    Box of 9x19mm Rounds - 500 [x1]
    Box of 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells - 750 [x1] - < Box of 12ga Buckshot Shells > (ADD - to V flag)

CLOTHING
    Resistance Combat Uniform - 5000 [x1]
    Resistance Medical Uniform - 5000 [x1]
    Ruined City Uniform - 200 [x1] (ADD - group02 models to v flag)
    Casual Clothing - 500 [x1] (ADD - Severance clothing models to v flag (to limit DL, only add in one group#))

COMMUNICATION
    Stationary Radio - 250 [x1]
    Handheld Radio - 100 [x5]

CONSUMABLES
    Jug of Milk - 25 [x5] (ADD - so that these items are expired and do some nasty visual effects)
    Watermelon - 100 [x1]
    Bottle of Cyanide - 250 [x1]
    Carton of Milk - 10 [x5] (ADD - expired system)
    Bottle of Vegetable Oil - 10 [x5]
    Large Bottle of Soda - 30 [x5]
    Box of Chinese Takeout - 30 [x5]
    Bottle of Bleach - 15 [x5]
    Bottle of Water - 20 [x5]

FIREARMS
    AT4-CS - 10000 [x1]
    SPAS-12 - 5000 [x1]
    Makeshift Crossbow - 3000 [x1]
    .357 Colt Python - 2500 [x1]
    MP7A1 HOLO - 2250 [x1]
    USP-M - 1500 [x1]

GRENADES
    Frag Grenade - 2250 [x1]
    Flare - 100 [x5]
    Flash Grenade - 750 [x1]
    Smoke Grenade - 500 [x1]

MEDICAL
    First Aid Kit - 1750 [x1]
    Morphine - 750 [x1] - < Morphine Shot >
    Adrenaline Shot - 750 [x1]
    Bottle of Painkillers - 200 [x5]
    Bottle of Antibiotics - 200 [x5]
    Bottle of Antidepressants - 100 [x5]
    Roll of Bandages - 100 [x5]
    Bottle of Steroids - 75 [x5]
    Bottle of Paracetamols - 75 [x5]
    Biogel Vial - 1250 [x1] (ADD - to v flag)
    Biogel Kit - 2500 [x1] (ADD - to v flag)

MELEE
    Sledgehammer - 750 [x1]
    Crowbar - 100 [x5] - < Metal Crowbar >
    Shovel - 500 [x1]
    Woodaxe - 125 [x5]
    Baseball Bat - 100 [x5]
    Plank - 25 [x5] - < Wooden Plank>
    Knife - 150 [x5] (ADD - CSS knife, to v flag)

OTHER
    Breaching Charge - 200 [x5]
    Zip Tie - 100 [x5]
    Paper - 2 [x5]

REUSABLES
    Spray Can - 75 [x5]
    Flashlight - 20 [x5]

STORAGE
    Backpack - 150 [x5]
    Paper Bag - 10 [x5]

Last edited by Sinic on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

BMD Pricing Suggestion (for Lone) Empty Re: BMD Pricing Suggestion (for Lone)

Post by H.Drescher Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Pretty good and balanced prices.
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Post by duckhead666 Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Why is a cobbled-together, useless crossbow that couldn't realistically fire a piece of rebar more than 11 feet worth more than a modern, state of the art PDW which would be exceptionally dangerous to obtain as a resistance member?
    xDaStallionx
    xDaStallionx
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Hudson Cortez

Post by xDaStallionx Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm

If you want to argue over the Crossbow again, don't do it on the forums. Go spam Sinic on Steam instead.
    :yuno:
    Mistress May
    Mistress May

Post by Mistress May Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

How about we don't argue about this at all and instead I lock the topic? Sound good? Good.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 am

duckhead666 wrote:Why is a cobbled-together, useless crossbow that couldn't realistically fire a piece of rebar more than 11 feet worth more than a modern, state of the art PDW which would be exceptionally dangerous to obtain as a resistance member?
    1. I would rather go with the game's logical standards of rarity and have it so whatever is rare in the game itself, is rare in the roleplay, also with a twist of adding our own standards as well. (hence why the Python is the exact same price as an MP7)
    2. It's not relatively 'cobbled-together', and I would rather not see every resistance member holding onto a crossbow, the only reason why you are so provoked by this addition is because you hate the crossbow in general for it's lack of logical harm it can be done to a person, I would rather just go with the canon of the game in all cases, of course we're not going to have the crossbow pin Combine soldiers up to billboards though.
    3. Anything that couldn't be obtained by a unit (.357 magnum, crossbow) would be exceptionally more expensive to recieve, if in Half-Life 2 there was units using the Python from time to time, then it would possibly be more common, but because the .357 magnum is logically a handgun that isn't that uncommon to find IRL, it is the exact same price as the MP7 for a reason, hell I'm going to set the price just a bit above MP7.
    4. Join a server for the first time, find out of five rebels, two using a magnum, one using a crossbow, one with an MP7 and one with a USP. I think that's a bit more "Dominus" or "TnB" then let's say a resistance group with crowbars, USP and MP7s, maybe one magnum.
    5. I'll set the SPAS-12 to 5000 and the crossbow to 3000 if you really want me to, but that is just going to make it so people are going to grab the crossbow from the business menu just because of it's effect ingame and how effective it would be because of how silent it is, and how rather unique it's build also is.

Mistress May wrote:How about we don't argue about this at all and instead I lock the topic? Sound good? Good.
    You may be a developer and all, but butting in out of nowhere and locking a topic is as bad as setting the OOC limit to 1000 in another person's roleplay server.

The reason I posted this on the forums is to have suggestions for a change of prices, which Duckhead is doing, vaguely to his standards of how nit-picky he is over a canon-crossbow, we already talked about this before, and maybe it is true that the crossbow is fairly unrealistic, but removing it is just rather unnecessary seeing how it's an addition in a Valve game, we can tweak it so it's not as unrealistic it is ICly, but we can't just make it rather useless.

Mistress May
    Mistress May

Post by Mistress May Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Take it to steam chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:14 am