estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+2
Misterjohn
TooMuchStarbucks
6 posters

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16)

TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Empty A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16)

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

So, these are two level designs I made in the UDK, one an old Victorian study, and the other an industrial sewer system located in California.

Victorian Study: This was really just a test, or challenge. I wanted to know if it was possible to export Source models (From games like HL2, CSS, so on) from their archives, import them into 3DSMax with textures and collision, and then import them into the UDK. This is the result... (Law and Order "Dun Dun")

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m79n0bMJlL1ryybkpo1_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m79n0bMJlL1ryybkpo2_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m79n0bMJlL1ryybkpo3_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m79n0bMJlL1ryybkpo4_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m79n0bMJlL1ryybkpo5_1280

Sewer System K907: Something I made for Fraktured games when I was still working for them. Most of the models and textures are made by me, though I used some of the defaults. Always watch your back in San Francisco’s Abandoned Sewer Systems. They’re always watching…

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo1_500

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo2_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo3_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo4_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo5_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo6_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo7_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo8_1280

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Tumblr_m5l4tfhKAM1ryybkpo9_1280

City 16

I was making this for what was supposed to be a City RP server I was moderating, but it never came into actual like.. work and shit. I'm tired, look at it.

City was based really fucking close to City 17, and as such the city was meant to look a lot like City 17, with a lot of Bulgarian references in terms of it's level designs.

And mai tumbler for future shit

Last edited by TooMuchStarbucks on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Character Name : Ronaaalllld mcdawnellld

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Empty Re: A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16)

Post by Misterjohn Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Port the sewers to source :megusta:
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Empty Re: A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16)

Post by Sinic Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Wish Source SDK was as easy to use as the UDK.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Screw source :fuckthat:
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm

I wish it was easy to use as the Far Cry 2 Editor.

Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 am

I honestly have the most weirdest boner right now.

And it was worth it.

:fuckyeah:
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Empty City 16

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

I was making this for what was supposed to be a City RP server I was moderating, but it never came into actual like.. work and shit. I'm tired, look at it.

City was based really fucking close to City 17, and as such the city was meant to look a lot like City 17, with a lot of Bulgarian references in terms of it's level designs.
    Misterjohn
    Misterjohn

Post by Misterjohn Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 am

TooMuchStarbucks wrote:

If you ever released this, I'd probably want it. .-.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) DFDMo
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

A few of my stupid level designs. (Victorian/Sewer/& City 16) Vp0vX

made by: starbucks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:15 pm