estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

+4
TooMuchStarbucks
Lone
CandleJack
cheesegrader
8 posters

An unban request, and a confession in one.

cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

An unban request, and a confession in one. Empty An unban request, and a confession in one.

Post by cheesegrader Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

I'm sick of being invisible, and a fake so I'll just admit it.

I am Misterjohn.

If you still think of me how I am/was, have fun with that. But I'm not always a shitposting fag you used to know.

I haven't changed, but I'm not going to be a faggot about it and spam the forum with stupid things. I will be using common sense, and I will also be more contributive in the community. I'll be playing tf2, dayZ, SS13, l4d2, and various other shit you guys play. I'll be more active as well, I will even talk on my microphone, the shitty turtle beach x12.

Also, I will try to be more intelligent about what I post, where I post it, and when I post. I just want the community to consider me one of them, whether or not I am accepted as a member, or not. I don't want to go on teamspeak, and people tell me to leave without even giving me a chance to speak. I'd also appreciate it, if the community would just read this, as if you weren't thinking of me, and were thinking of a new user. Anyhow, onto the other stuff.

I apologize for being immature, stupid, and just generally annoying. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would give me another chance, rather than just deciding I'm useless and should be exiled from the community. I'm not the most skilled person, but I plan to be more active, and get to know this thriving community and each member individually, as a friend, or just an associate in the line of roleplaying and gaming.

I'm not really good at writing requests, but take this to thought and read it all, Have a nice day, I eagerly await a response.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

An unban request, and a confession in one. Empty Re: An unban request, and a confession in one.

Post by CandleJack Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 am

lying doesn't really help your chances for redemption much. also, i knew who you were from the beginning. not many people would join the forums since esoteric is basically dead as a doorknob. :)
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

An unban request, and a confession in one. Empty Re: An unban request, and a confession in one.

Post by Lone Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:40 pm

i knew it
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I think we all did Lone.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I thought cheesegrader was an annoying nigger before I even knew it was MisterJohn.

I had feeling it was MisterJohn because of how annoying cheesegrader was and how tryhardface he was when it came to being serious as he types.

And the fact it was a lying account in the first place doesn't help an unban. Especially when I thought cheesegrader was an obnoxious nigglet.

I thought about this over the night and it made me think I should deny this unban request because, well, for fucks sake, if I thought cheesegrader was annoying, that proves that MisterJohn still deserves to be unbanned, maybe an IP ban will be better this time.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Sinic wrote:IP ban will be better this time.

I didn't make this account, but meh IP ban me if you want
    John Jordan
    John Jordan

Character Name : Allan Williams

Post by John Jordan Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 pm

One, I want to point out how much I like to laugh at people who can't keep up a lie because they feel "guilty".
    Two, God Dammit Misterjohn, just fucking quit already. No one wants you on the forums. You obviously understand, so fucking quit.
    Third, This topic is already done. So, good bye.

My opinion is needed here.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm

John Jordan wrote:One, I want to point out how much I like to laugh at people who can't keep up a lie because they feel "guilty".
    Two, God Dammit Misterjohn, just fucking quit already. No one wants you on the forums. You obviously understand, so fucking quit.

One,I don't feel guilty, I'm just kind of bored with being a fake account.

Two, I don't want to leave, because I like this community, and I want to be a part of it, Rather than just bouncing around communities that are far shittier than esoteric could ever be.

I expected responses to this, although this was directed toward the administration, not the people who want me gone.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:04 pm

well, admins want you gone, too.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Riddle me this please... why do you want to return? I mean it's fairly evident a majority of the userbase here hates you and your penis, and as Candlejack said it's going to fucking die soon anyway. So... what's the incentive? There are way better communities out there man xD.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm

This community is on deathrow, and for some reason you just want to watch it walk all the way to the chamber. As people have said before, why come back?
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

TooMuchStarbucks wrote:Riddle me this please... why do you want to return? I mean it's fairly evident a majority of the userbase here hates you and your penis, and as Candlejack said it's going to fucking die soon anyway. So... what's the incentive? There are way better communities out there man xD.

The majority of the community is the closest I actually have to friends. And it's just not the same. This isn't a community that can be replaced.

H.Drescher wrote:This community is on deathrow, and for some reason you just want to watch it walk all the way to the chamber. As people have said before, why come back?

See above.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 am

you have no friends here. we're all acquaintances who despise you.
    John Jordan
    John Jordan

Character Name : Allan Williams

Post by John Jordan Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 am

I'm sure none of us are friends. We are all acquaintances that despise each other equally. Except you, you're the one we despise the most.
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am

John Jordan wrote:I'm sure none of us are friends. We are all acquaintances that despise each other equally. Except you, you're the one we despise the most.

Well that's heartwarming...
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

John Jordan wrote:One, I want to point out how much I like to laugh at people who can't keep up a lie because they feel "guilty"
    No I think he revealed himself to us because Lone found out that he was MisterJohn (because admins can see their IP address), then two hours later he went "oh well time to reveal it to everyone to make myself look a bit less of a shady hurffadurr".

cheesegrader wrote:I didn't make this account, but meh IP ban me if you want
    If you didn't make the account then who has been using it, and who made that first post? I knew that first post was you in the first place, I smelled the John-ness from it.

CandleJack wrote:well, admins want you gone, too.

TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

it's not meant to be Heartwarming. It's meant to be honest and blunt. I'm sure we aren't the closest things you have to friends, cause we all pretty much don't like you at all.

If we are somehow the closest things you have to friends.... well....
    cheesegrader
    cheesegrader

Post by cheesegrader Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Sinic wrote:
    If you didn't make the account then who has been using it, and who made that first post? I knew that first post was you in the first place, I smelled the John-ness from it.

Mitch made it, gave me password, i started posting. Mitch probably told lone about it, though
    Humper
    Humper

Character Name : Richter Sunderland

Post by Humper Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 am

I'm surprised we still kept him around. Mitch is such a cockjob anyway.

But for my honest opinion, I don't really have much of anything to go on with you since really, I don't know you as much as the rest of these lot do. But hell, I've only saw half of your posts and even I, a fellow who was only here a few weeks, started to dislike you as much as the rest did.

So, in case you tl;dr this. Go away.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Well like I said, after the first few posts of what "cheesegrader" left, I started think he was an annoying cuntbag.

That overall states my overall opinion on MisterJohn coming back.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by Sinic Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 am

k i banned cheesegrader, the forums are at peace now
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

But more will come Sinic...

More will come...
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

:)
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 am

i cried everytime

still a shit person

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm