estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

2 posters

Report on the Transfer of UNION Officer 30143

duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Report on the Transfer of UNION Officer 30143 Empty Report on the Transfer of UNION Officer 30143

Post by duckhead666 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Unit digits: 30143

Unit Position: UNION; OfC

Location(s) of Prior Service: c23:i4, c11:i8

Location of Transfer: c11 Outskirts

Reason for Transfer: Reckless disregard for standard MetroPolice Force regulations not conductive to sociostability of a central district.

Additional Information (if any): I partially regret promoting 30143 to Officer, but rather than demoting or deservicing him, I have elected to have him relocated to the canals of City Eleven. It is my belief that his unorthodox methods and blatant disregard for regulations may help deal with the overpowering Resistance presence in these canals. Local high command is not to interfere with any but the most destructive of his methods until they are requested to do so, at which point he will either be demoted/deserviced, or, should his methods prove effective, allowed to train other Outland Units in said methods.

Union Division Leader MPF-Union.DvL-43669
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Report on the Transfer of UNION Officer 30143 Empty Re: Report on the Transfer of UNION Officer 30143

Post by H.Drescher Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am

Can't wait to see how it unfolds, if it ever does.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:03 pm