no longer rp


    The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Share
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 am

    The story of Beglan Ryan, leading to the events of his Murder, Currently ICly unsolved and is assumed to be killed by a Metrocop, but we all know that's bullshit anyway.



    Remember to put the music on as it adds a mood to the diary if you are reading it.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello there, this is my Diary, if you have found it I am probably dead. I began writing this Diary in the Year 2016, this is my story, I will try to write in this as oftenly as possible, list my personal opinions about people, survival technics, and so on.




    From left to right:

    My daughter Ashling, A sweet and Intelligent girl, she was killed by the Combine. She was third-teen.

    Me Beglan Ryan: In this picture I was serving the armed forces, about eight years before the Combine had invaded. I was 31 in this picture.

    My son, Aidan, a kind boy with a large heart, I do not know what has happened to him, I assume he is still alive. He was Seven-teen in this picture, he absolutely loved music.

    My wife, Bree, I've known her for all my life, she committed suicide three years after the combine occupation. I wish she was still here.

    Elisabeth, my youngest daughter, during the combine invasion I saw her ran off in the woods with her Brother Aidan, which makes me thing they are still alive to this day, maybe I will see them again. She was nine and was born in England, so we decided not to give her an Irish name.

    Page 1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 2

    Entry One: 1-23-2016

    I had recently acquired an empty book, I will post logs of my life in this, I am currently in City 72. A far ways away from home. City 72, Berlin, Germany. The air is surprisingly clean, and it is -32 degrees outside. I am inside my apartment right now as I am writing this, I am all alone, and there isn't much to write about. I think I will start writing in this one more interesting things begin to happen. One note though, I had a nightmare last night, a rather particular one about me dying from being betrayed. I thought this was weird as the people in the dream had no faces, and there was a dead body on the ground. Anyhow, it is currently 6:00 pm, time to get my rations.


    Entry Two 8-12-2016

    Been a while since I've written in this, but I'm not sure what to say right now, I'm being relocated to another city, City Eleven I believe its called. I see it in the distance right now, it looks nothing like Berlin, it looks worst. They took me out of Berlin for some reason. My apartment had gotten raided and my damn roommate decided to have a couple of items that were illegal. I had no idea what they were, later I found out that they were ammo boxes. My roommate was executed later that day, I was set free thankfully. What was he thinking storing it in plain sight. We are getting closer to the city now, a voice said we are 30 minutes away, it doesn't look like the most inviting place. The citidel has spotlights swooping around everywhere, as if it is watching out every move, like a breathing being. I will write into this again once I get my apartment.

    Entry 3 9-1-2016

    It took them a month to give me an actual apartment, for now I was actually just living in the place where they keep people and assign them. one month it took for them. I am so angry right now, but atleast I have an apartment. My roommate is rather nice, hopefully she won't be like the last one. It is raining quite hard outside right now. The MPF units though, they just stand outside like its nothing, its a rather scary thought one might say. Standing out in the rain for 6 hours, one of them hasn't even moved a muscle. I met a strange man today, by the of Hans Drescher, said he just game from Japan. His recommendation was to avoid it at all cost, said it was a hell hole. I believed him, and he told me of what the MPF units did there. It horrified me, maybe I will see this man another day as we spent a good two hours talking.


    Entry 4 11-11-2016

    I thought it would be funny to write on this day, It is currently snowing outside. I have just received my ration, apparently they like to starve you here for a long time. I had to wait two weeks for my ration, at Germany you just had to wait three or four days. What is up with this place. Then again in Germany we did have to work in a factory. Anyhow more information on the snow, even when it snows here, it is still ugly and horrible. Why just 10 minutes ago one of the Citadels spotlights passed through the streets and when I looked at it my eyes started to burn. The bloody thing is fucking bright, can't imagine what they use to power the damn thing.

    Entry 5 12-12-2016

    Today is my birthday, I am turning thirty-nine. One more year until I am fourty. Age never stops, I didn't get anything for my birthday except for my 10th beating this week by the same unit. This unit hates me a lot, he even took away some of my credits. I can't do anything about it besides avoiding this unit. He fucking pisses me off so much, he even stands outside for six ours in the snow, watching my window. If I even so much as look outside it he comes up to my apartment and then beats me. What is his problem.
    I think I'll stop writing in my Diary for a while anyway. I usually keep the thing in my pocket at all times and look at my family. How I miss them so, I never talk about them though.

    Entry 6 5-12-2017

    I was relocated right outside of the canals, a pleasant view, if you like watching people get shot at every fucking day. I watched one guy get bought up to the block and get beaten publicly, then they just left him there. I went outside to check on him, hes in my apartment right now. Guess they were too lazy to kill him and decided to beat the living shit out of him, because he is literally knocked out cold.

    Alright, its been one hour and an MPF officer came by and picked up this guy, he then gives me one hundred tokens. I honestly have no idea why he did. The combine are absolutely fucking random sometimes. I just hate them!

    Infact, I have been planning to escape, my plan is to get the coast. I will write once I get there.

    Entry 7 8-12-2017

    I have been living in the coast for a while now. Got shot at dodge gun fire on my way too it. My military experience is what kept me alive, however I have never really told anyone of it. Anyhow I have been assigned the job of getting citizens from city 11's Canals to here. It is usually a weeks journey, and I bring a group of thirty people with me most of the time. However sometimes these people die from their own actions. Like this one guy had a brilliant idea to rob a train and go to the coast from there. I said go ahead, if you make it and he ran off and got shot 42 times. Couldn't even reconize the guy anymore, but he was fucking stupid for trying such a dumbstruck act.

    Entry 8 12-10-2017

    After several months of carting refugees back and fourth, they decided to change my job to a supply runner. In a week I begin carting supplies back and fourth to the canals. The reason why I have week off is well because my birthday is in two days. Everyone is actually rather excited for it. I have a good friend named Klaus Grober there, said he also came from Japan with his cousin Hans Drescher. What dumb luck, made me laugh when I first met him and I was telling him the story of how I met his brother. We have been good friends ever since.

    Entry 9 12-12-2017

    Well today is my birthday, and the first enjoyable one I have had in ten years. The whole base surprised me with an actual cake. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! It was quite a large cake as well. they even found fourty candles and stuck em right into the cake. I was at total shock, guess being the guy who rescues everyone pays off. They even got me a new weapon for my birthday. It was a very beautiful MP7, it had a laserpointer, flashlight, eletronic scope on it. It was an amazing gun. It was also quite modified and had an extremely low recoil and high accuracy Anyhow I begin my job of carting of supplies to the canals in five days. Might as well enjoy my vacation off.

    Entry 10 3-3-2018

    Been a while, anyhow ever since I've been carting off supplies to the canals its been a lot easier than guiding people through a fourty mile long sewer. I even met a guy named Alan, he wouldn't tell me his last name but he said he was pretty famous in the resistance, on my trip back I'll ask some people about him.

    Entry 11 3-5-2018

    I found out the guys full name Alan White, and I have been seeing him more often now. He is somewhat famous in the resistance, nothing much to write about today other than the fact that Antlion season is starting up again, which is going to make my supply runs hell.

    Entry 12 8-29-2018

    I just lost my fucking gun. My most precious thing in the world right now. I set down my gun for a moment and then I move foward to check something, then BAM the sewer's roof just falls down, and my gun is now buried over several tons of rubble. I am now trapped in the Canals, worst of all most of my gear was in my backpack, which is ALSO buried under several tons of rubble. I am fucking pissed off now that I have to live in a hell hole now. I must continue moving foward, and survive there until we can get out.

    Entry 13 9-15-2018

    I met a black man by the name of Darnell, he is rather nice I would think. Just think he likes to pretend to be a badass. He gets scared though, like today one of the outpost got shelled. Several hours later after stomping on poison headcrabs I met Alan White again, and said he also got trapped in the canals. I asked him if he had a spare weapon and he gave me an MP7 and some ammo. Meanwhile Darnell got a plank which made him quite mad. We had set up a new base in the corner of the canals, From there I met Hudson, a good man. I have also developed a painkiller addiction, one might say... Its, its nothing serious, I'm trying to quit though.

    Entry 14 9-17-2018

    I found a creepy picture laying around, looks to be of some sort of city. Possibly somewhere in America. I heard that America was almost completely destroyed during the seven hour war. This is probally what it looks like now.



    Also note to self, find more painkillers, I've ran out. Hudson has been telling me to quit them though, but I just can't stop taking them for some reason.

    Entry 15 9-20-2018

    We've heard rumors that the MPF units are going to attack today. We have about 20 people in 40 square foot room with a hallway. This is very bad and only 6 of us are actually armed. The rest have melee weapons of some sort.

    One hour later, the combine are here, I can't take too long, I've gotta defend the base. Oh shit, they are fucking armed heavily, going to be one hell of a gun fight, maybe it won't be as bad as in the military.

    Alright, we've held off the MPF for now. Two dumbfuck black guys decided to inject themselves with adrenaline and banzai charge at them, they got shot about 10 times but they killed at least three of the squad, while the squad fell back we just mowed them down. We captured one, but the two black guys brutally murdered him. It was terrifying, after they killed him they just dropped dead after being filled with lead. The dumbasses.

    Entry 16

    9-20-2018

    10:00 pm. We have a rouge CP with us, he plans on driving the train out of here, Urgph, we are leaving now. I will write back as soon as we get onto the train.

    Made sure I'm settled into the train, the CP says we've got a two hour train drive ahead of us, at least it's under the radar for now. Hudson, Darnell, and I have decided to take charge for now, but Alan was heavily wounded while in the gun fight, a pretty bad shot to the chest and arm. We don't think he will survive, let alone say another word.

    Entry 16

    9-21-2018

    We have arrived at the base called Fort Foxtrot, Alan's work that he found and pretty much improved it vastly. Its a specature place, although Darnell keeps calling me Irish for some fucking reason, its pretty annoying, but then again I annoy the shit out of him too. Its kind of a pay off and rather entertaining to both of us. That day I also finally found my self a resistance uniform, off a dead body, Darnell got his too, along with Rochen, he has a freaking Ar2! Too bad its I.D locked, if not that thing would be bloody helpful, I've been modifying my suit all day, this suit will stay on me, until I die, mark my words. I even spray painted my name onto the back of it in nice big letters, Beglan. Just in case...

    Entry 17

    9-25-2018

    Alright, this dumbfuck named George comes along and all of a sudden takes command of the base. This guy is your general fucking douchebag and everyone at the base hates him. He has this brilliant fucking idea to attack the combine outpost with full on firepower, I do not agree with this plan one bit. I have a plan on my own which is digging the tunnel. However its not the best idea though, its worth a try though.

    Entry 18

    9-26-2018

    Alright, My plan failed. Big whoop. Got about 20 feet in when I realized that its a 50 mile long tunnel. Anyhow everyone is being fucking stupid and worshipping the very ground George walks on, except for Hudson, Darnell, and I. I even found some Cyanide today and told George about it, his voice got really fucking quiet after that. I found it funny, so I kept on mentioning the Cyanide around him to make him paranoid. I think Darnell got a few kicks about it too. We also found a crazy old man named Mich and set up a bomb for a distraction. This plan was much better, but still fucking stupid though in my opinion.

    I heard some gunshots and I'm going out. Wish my self luck. Going to find the source of it.

    Jesus fucking christ, I'm writing this right now quickly into my diary, we captured a CP and we are interigating him right now. George is saying some pretty fucking stupid things though, oh his friend just came into the room, guess I'll stop writing, don't want them to notice.

    On the book there is two bullet holes. None of the bullet holes cover any text, and several pages of the book have blood splatter. At the back of the book has a picture of Darnell, Hudson, Rochel, and Beglan. It is signed, Happy Days.



    Last edited by H.Drescher on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 pm

    A huge amount of spelling and grammatical errors. Decent read, I guess.
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 pm

    Its not suppose to be perfect as its the diary of someone, I'm sure the last thing on his mind was grammar and spelling. Next time I write a Diary for a character though I will work more on grammar and spelling. Thanks for reading it.


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

    I actually really enjoyed this, and the music just made it even more interesting to read, really awesome journal! Maybe I should work on Ellis' journal now, not sure! Hehe.

    But yeah, I really liked this, and Beglan has an interesting story, just confuses me about the old photo, but he is 39 when it is 2016, like you gotta work on the timeline a bit just to make it exact.

    Also, Hudson wears a medic suit. Trollface
    bowlin12 wrote:A huge amount of spelling and grammatical errors. Decent read, I guess.
    It isn't like an app or anything, spelling and grammar should be the least of the worries, it is the story itself that makes it count and enjoyable. c:


    ____________________
    avatar
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 155
    Join Date : 2011-09-29
    Character Name : Alan White

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Lone on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

    I actually liked it, the ending was a bit BS thought, as I'm sure you did not RP writing that last log, but other than the quick finish-up ending, it was nice. :U

    This is probably going to end up having some amount of meta to it. :c


    ____________________
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

    Well actually before I died I made sure of this that I did a /me of Beglan puts his hand behind his back, almost as if he was putting something away. Yes, I must agree that there will be "some amount" of meta, but I still think its fucking cheap of Xeanos killing me. ohfuck


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

    Even so my friend. Cyneweaver has your journal ICly.
    avatar
    russ

    Posts : 9
    Join Date : 2011-10-16

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by russ on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 am

    I may have only joined once before the occurrence that was Beglan's death, but that's because I just started playing here. My character had no hand in killing Beglan, even if she was in on the scheme, so leave me out of this
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 am

    Xeanos wrote:LOL
    You metagamed your addition to the max, LOL. I thought you where a good roleplayer not a minge bag. LOL


    LOL and Cyneweaver has your diary. LOL


    the chuckle fuck team of sinic and his ass feeding minions strike again!!
    The awkward moment when someone said they wouldn't rage at all towards the other indicated person.

    Either way, there is several indications of proof that Beglan was killed by the hands of George and/or Micheal and not a CP.

    Also, stop raging over this journal, it is good and doesn't need all these useless comments, and also, he thought of the idea to make a journal afterwards so Beglan just doesn't go as a waste because he got shot and had no way to react, seriously, if that happens then I would try to make a journal, even if I did a /me or not, atleast he didn't say in his journal "I am being shot by Michael and George please send bullets towards their brains, goodbye.", now that would be 100% metagame.

    Starting to think CandleJack is not the Esoteric Troll anymore, atleast he was successful.

    bowlin12 wrote:Your character was a generic soldier fighter man that knows how to drive tank helicopter and anything military becus i was in army type character. We don't need those types on this server.

    Wasn't Beglan's character created before Michael?


    ____________________
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 am

    And Yes. Beglan was created before Micheal and to my knowledge is older than him.


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 pm

    CandleJack wrote:
    Sinic wrote:Starting to think CandleJack is not the Esoteric Troll anymore, atleast he was successful.

    ; ) everyone is accepting me now. it's not my fault, it's just in my nature.

    We love you candlejack. We LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

    Back on topic, please dear god.


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

    H and Sinic, you both must be the most inept roleplayers I've seen for a while. H, you made a completely bland character who served in the military. You did not go into detail about this military service. You use this character to play to win. You've told me that you are a great shot with sniper rifles, know how to use explosives, medical experience, and I'm sure more but I couldn't care to remember. This is the "First time roleplaying" type of characters people make. Now Sinic there was no "evidence" on us killing Beglan, we understand that you are IC and OOC friends with H, and Beglan but you have no right to pull shit out of your ass like this Sinic and pin the murder on Michael and George. You don't have the diary of Beglan, nor did he even write the last part in it. Another perfect reason you are not qualified for the position of Operator. I, Michael, shot him in the chest 5 times as George told me to do so because in real life people wouldn't shoot someone once, let them react then shoot them again. 5 shots in the center of the chest, heart, lungs, stomach, you were dead when you hit the ground. And please Sinic tell us the other "indications" that prove our murdering him.
    avatar
    russ

    Posts : 9
    Join Date : 2011-10-16

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by russ on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 am

    Just a note, I read through here, yes, my character Cyneweaver does possess the journal. They did not leave the journal at the scene of the murder before they departed.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 pm

    bowlin12 wrote:H and Sinic, you both must be the most inept roleplayers I've seen for a while. H, you made a completely bland character who served in the military. You did not go into detail about this military service. You use this character to play to win. You've told me that you are a great shot with sniper rifles, know how to use explosives, medical experience, and I'm sure more but I couldn't care to remember. This is the "First time roleplaying" type of characters people make. Now Sinic there was no "evidence" on us killing Beglan, we understand that you are IC and OOC friends with H, and Beglan but you have no right to pull shit out of your ass like this Sinic and pin the murder on Michael and George. You don't have the diary of Beglan, nor did he even write the last part in it. Another perfect reason you are not qualified for the position of Operator. I, Michael, shot him in the chest 5 times as George told me to do so because in real life people wouldn't shoot someone once, let them react then shoot them again. 5 shots in the center of the chest, heart, lungs, stomach, you were dead when you hit the ground. And please Sinic tell us the other "indications" that prove our murdering him.
    You are so concerned about this, despite you and Xeanos have never walked into the server since you killed Beglan.

    Kill somebody, recieve operator (Xeanos), start trolling forums (Xeanos), never come back for a week.



    Either way, I wont really explain the evidence now, because Beglan is alive, and you guys pretty much quit the server for some unknown reason.

    P.S. - Beglan explained he was a ground trooper, he didn't say he can ride every single vehicle in the world, stop throwing shit at our way.


    ____________________
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm

    The only reason I was on this server was because of Mitch, after Mitch got grounded I only stayed with Xeanos. Xeanos knew you and H would metagame the diary and try and get our characters killed for OOC reasons when no IC reasons were found. Also, congratulations on receiving administrator we both know you're ready for that position.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 pm

    bowlin12 wrote:The only reason I was on this server was because of Mitch, after Mitch got grounded I only stayed with Xeanos. Xeanos knew you and H would metagame the diary and try and get our characters killed for OOC reasons when no IC reasons were found.
    I can understand that you want to stay with Xeanos, but why did Xeanos leave in the first place? He randomly got operator (and everyone wondered why the fuck he did get it) and on that very day, he killed Beglan, then he stopped playing at Esoteric for a week, which I find is really stupid and very unpractical.

    Either way, thanks for the compliment, funny the fact you thought I wasn't up for operator, oh well. c:

    bowlin12 wrote:Also, congratulations on receiving administrator we both know you're ready for that position.
    Ah thanks for the compliment, I think I'm ready for the position as well since I get promoted unusually easy from operator to basic admin to super admin in most servers! So yes, I am ready for the position that is not that hard to manage and hopefully I get more feedback like that in the future!


    Last edited by Sinic on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total


    ____________________
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

    Xeanos left for a better roleplay server. I left as I saw nothing but bland rolepaly in the server. Xeanos knew that right after he killed Beglan his IC and OOC friends would metagame knowing how he died and try to kill off George and Michael. We also left because we were going to kill off his friends due to our characters IC paranoia. We didn't want to rule the server and kill everyone. Xeanos got operator because he's a good administrator and roleplayer, not just a friend of Lone.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 pm

    bowlin12 wrote:Xeanos left for a better roleplay server. I left as I saw nothing but bland rolepaly in the server. Xeanos knew that right after he killed Beglan his IC and OOC friends would metagame knowing how he died and try to kill off George and Michael. We also left because we were going to kill off his friends due to our characters IC paranoia. We didn't want to rule the server and kill everyone. Xeanos got operator because he's a good administrator and roleplayer, not just a friend of Lone.
    I got operator when I just met Lone, thank you very much, but yet again, I make friends easily, so whatever, and also, if you guys left just because you expected us to metagame, don't be a fucking pussy and try to deal with it yourself instead of giving up, either way, I lol'd, because you both left to join TnB.
    But whatever, everyone has their own decisions and interests, have fun running around in the streets with rebels holding onto SPAS-12s and AR2s, just kidding, but still, that was a pretty funny reason just for you both to leave.

    Also, I find it very ironic you point out I got my position for being friends with Lone, you got your position before because you were friends with Mitch or something and barely had to prove anything, and Lone didn't even know what the hell happened.


    ____________________
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 pm

    Sinic I don't have the patience to rabble with you. You didn't just meet Lone and get operator for being a good roleplayer and Mature person because you have obviously not shown either of these traits your entire time on the server. I did not leave to join TnB, Xeanos left to play with Russ on TnB. I hate TnB but the roleplayers are undoubtedly better. We weren't being pussies we were thinking about the entirety of the server. If we didn't leave and be " pussies" as you say Sinic then your character would be dead, so would the rest of Beglans friends. The rebel group would eventually be run by George, Cyne, and Michael 2/3 are psychotic messes. Meaning a tyrannical leadership in which nobody would have fun. We left because we'd rather just ICly disappear then have Beglans goons come after us and both take casualties. You saw how buttmad H got after losing Beglan? We didn't want a group of nerds crying about losing their characters when all they cared about was their guns.

    Edit: I forgot to tell you that I was made operator because I'm a great roleplayer, the only reason I was removed from the operator list was because you couldn't handle some criticism so you cried to Lone for help. Don't call me a pussy.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:01 pm

    bowlin12 wrote:Sinic I don't have the patience to rabble with you. You didn't just meet Lone and get operator for being a good roleplayer and Mature person because you have obviously not shown either of these traits your entire time on the server. I did not leave to join TnB, Xeanos left to play with Russ on TnB. I hate TnB but the roleplayers are undoubtedly better. We weren't being pussies we were thinking about the entirety of the server. If we didn't leave and be " pussies" as you say Sinic then your character would be dead, so would the rest of Beglans friends. The rebel group would eventually be run by George, Cyne, and Michael 2/3 are psychotic messes. Meaning a tyrannical leadership in which nobody would have fun. We left because we'd rather just ICly disappear then have Beglans goons come after us and both take casualties. You saw how buttmad H got after losing Beglan? We didn't want a group of nerds crying about losing their characters when all they cared about was their guns.

    Edit: I forgot to tell you that I was made operator because I'm a great roleplayer, the only reason I was removed from the operator list was because you couldn't handle some criticism so you cried to Lone for help. Don't call me a pussy.
    It seems like you like to repeat how great of a roleplayer you are, that was probably the fourth time I seen you repeat that.


    ____________________
    avatar
    russ

    Posts : 9
    Join Date : 2011-10-16

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by russ on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 am

    Bowlin is using the "our characters would die" card as a blanket or a word grab at best. I wasn't worried about that, he wasn't worried about that, and Xeanos wasn't worried about that. Our general agreement comes down to this: this "community" is a tiny, one-horse TnB bail out, the kind of server that's a dime a dozen, and it reeks of the kind of favoritism and shoddy roleplay that it condemns from such venues as TnB. I came here originally because my friends Mitch and Bowlin were here, and I met Xeanos through here. Mitch was never able to get involved with me, and unfortunately, your rebellion had some weak links that Bowlin and Xeanos decided had to be cleaned up before I could actually get involved. So it ended in people getting killed, then bitching, and after that, Bowlin and Xeanos weren't interested in going on anymore after that. Whether or not anyone involved or not involved would metagame and come after us wasn't any of our concerns. This community is simply going nowhere, there's nothing to hook us, there's nothing to keep us hooked, there's just something that jabs us in the back very painfully whenever we try to get involved: the general quality of roleplay is poor, most of the players are plain clueless and in over their heads, and the playerbase is dismally tiny. In this, we have neither quality nor quantity. In this, we found not a reason to "leave," as that implied we were ever here to begin with. In this, we found a reason to stop playing.

    Bowlin is a fine roleplayer, as is Xeanos, and you need not bother denying this. He doesn't really RP anymore, but when he does, I enjoy playing with him quite a lot. His characters are the kind I admire- you don't have to hear their cliche, Mary Sue backstory as explained in-character or by some despicably hard-to-read attempt at an "In-Character Story" to really "get" them, or "care about" them, and the kind of character they are is reflected in the way they act- as people- without being eye-rolly and overbearing to the point where it feels like you're interacting with a bunch of wannabe writers who jack themes from books they enjoyed reading in school and apply them in their idiot character who's never quite up to par with his "professional cold killer and sniper man" background, oh and his entire family is dead and he has pictures of them that he often looks at, sheds a tear onto, then tucks it back into his breastpocket while balling up a shuddering fist as he curses the Combine for taking everything from him. Bowlin's characters, like Xeanos's characters, are just people. That's it. People. Not some terrible attempt at creating the next Michael Bay movie's protagonist- just people. That doesn't mean they have "Average Everything" in their physical description and their name is something boring like John Doe, it just means they act like humans do, and interacting with them is a cinch, because you don't have to dig into their backstory to understand how fun they are to interact with.

    I would suggest you stop your insult slinging and let this thread either die or, if God wills it, rerail itself. We don't care about your server, we don't care about you, we don't care about this community that's run and supported by hypocritical favoritists. We just want to have fun in an environment that works. This place doesn't work and it probably never will work. It's unstable, it's inactive, it's without direction, and the absence of both leaders seriously is not helping with any of its issues. I don't join communities and Xeanos and Bowlin aren't known to join communities either. I do play on a TnB server with Xeanos, but that's none of your concern. Bowlin hasn't actually involved himself there.

    I'm done here, goodbye.
    avatar
    H.Drescher

    Posts : 319
    Join Date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 21
    Location : some fucking place with slavic sand
    Character Name : blerygan rynauew

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by H.Drescher on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

    Good bye then.

    One final note, I have played on Taco N banana before, One year ago and about two months ago. Each time it was this, dying. First time I just happened to be walking down the street for my ration, all of a sudden, looked at a CP, this guy comes up to me and /me puts a pistol to my head and then decides to blow my brains out, I said alright. I created a new character this time to collect rations, when I go to the ration line a regular is there stealing everyone's rations without the admins giving two fucks about it. I complained about this and ended up getting banned for quite a while.

    The second time I joined about two months ago was on City 8 or whatever it is. I see that everyone has a custom model, no matter how badass it gets, I always see the resident evil model doing its stupid fucking animation walk ripped from the game. I saw about 21 people having an armed weapon and thought to my self what the fuck is this? During these times the server did not make a good impression on me, except for the terminator rp, which I found ridiculously fun. Other than that I absolutely dispise the TnB servers, which at times can be EXTREMELY frustrating.

    Another note, the event was somewhat voided due to Xeanos, Bowlin12, and you leaving. Anyhow life goes on, and nobody or nothing lives forever,(except for that one jelly fish that goes into the larval stage to cheat death).

    Anyhow thanks for expressing your opinion, and have fun in Taco N Banana, surely you will have more fun than I had.

    EDIT: I absolutely fucking despise TnB. Also, this makes no sense and its not suppose to as its just me venting my opinion about them. Anyhow Bai.


    ____________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 pm

    TnB is like roleplay's 4chan, fun to go through for a great laugh, but whenever you try anything serious, you get complete shit.


    ____________________
    avatar
    bowlin12

    Posts : 25
    Join Date : 2012-01-03

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by bowlin12 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 pm

    I don't think this forum is about TnB, and yes TnB sucks pretty hardcore but look at this server.
    avatar
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

    Posts : 530
    Join Date : 2011-12-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Some place where it's cold.
    Character Name : Darnell Jackson

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sinic on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm

    bowlin12 wrote:I don't think this forum is about TnB, and yes TnB sucks pretty hardcore but look at this server.
    Then why do you play at TnB? And how come many new players say that Esoteric is very fun when they join? I think it is because you are angry of us, not really Esoteric itself.'
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if you and Xeanos came back, I really wouldn't.


    Last edited by Sinic on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total


    ____________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Diary of Beglan Ryan

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 pm