estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

3 posters

Scramble's MPF Application

Scramble
    Scramble

Scramble's MPF Application Empty Scramble's MPF Application

Post by Scramble Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Name: Tyler[TM]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:6220789

Requested Unit Digits (5): 48888

How long have you been roleplaying? 2-3 Years. TNB, Voltaic, Static, Dominus, Slidefuse, and IG.

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a Civil Protection Unit? Yes. Voltaic, Slidefuse, and Static.

What lead your character to join the Metropolice Force? Uhh..well...it should say in the background story, [Not sure why you included this with background needed too]

What are your character's personality traits? (Personality and mentality.) Sterling's generosity clashes with his hard-headedness of arguments and such. He always keeps his eyes on small details as well as the unusual ones.

Write a Background Story (App. 2+ Paragraphs) of your character's life, and how they got into their current situation:
    During the early years of the war, Sterling had become already use to being stepped over, people using him for money, items, or even his own house...He had many friends, obviously, only for his generosity, but he wouldn't do anything about it, only say, "It's fine...I don't mind." as his usual response to them wanting to give him some petty gift or something of the sort. He enjoyed seeing the people for awhile, but then become rater annoyed as he started seeing the same people over and over...When one day, he thought about it, and each time someone came over, he wouldn't answer the door. People started leaving him alone after a few days of no answers, getting relaxed as he didn't have to get up as much, he noticed why they always came around. They wanted something.

The next few weeks, people saw him out and about again, and once more, they came, this time, him rejecting him over and over, arguing with them constantly as he was becoming persistant. He told them he was tired of seeing them around him all the time, so what did he do about it? Get a transfer to a new city, and start off fresh, but as he thought once more on his ride over, he noticed a poster on the train, "Tired of being used? Want to make a real difference in your life? Sign up for the Civil Protection! Just ask an Officer for directions!" *A picture of a squadron of armed Civil Protection Units lie below the words.* It's obvious what happened next, he went on to the city, ignoring most other civilians as he found his nearest unit and asked for directions. He thought to himself that now..."He can really start a new life and make new acquaintances.."

Provide an example of passive roleplay as a Civil Protection Unit (App 2+ Paragraphs):
    *Scene: City Plaza-Characters: An MPF 03 and MPF 04*
    *MPF 03 looks across the plaza, the citizens walking about, rations in hand or by their sides*
    *MPF 04 reads across his data-pad over his own hand-book.
    *MPF 04 peeks up from his reading, noticing the 03 watching the plaza intently...*
    MPF 04: Anything exciting happening out there yet?
    MPF 03: Hmm...not that I see of...just the daily civies.
    MPF 04: Ahh, well...I believe the hand-book states we should be walking about instead of just standing here.
    MPF 03: 04, I know this, but you are busy reading, when you are done, we can continue along our route.
    MPF 04: Oh...sorry, let's go then, I'm ready.
    *MPF 03 nods to him, motioning him to follow along the side-walk with him
    *MPF 04 continues behind him and eventually comes up to his side, walking by him
    *MPF 03 starts jogging ahead, noticing a civie staring at them who soon runs off aswell.
    *MPF 04 started reading again, not noticing the 03 running off
    *MPF 03 reaches the corner, radioing in..."Possible malignant in District Two...he's moving fast."
    *MPF 04 realizes the 03 is out of view, looking around now
    MPF 04: :foreveralone:
    *MPF 03 runs back, pulling the 04 with him back to the nexus in a walk, rather in a angered mood.
    MPF 03: :yuno: Behind me?!

[Sorry for the last two chat fails, I just wanted to add some fun to it!]

In-Character Information

Name:Sterling Vaien

Citizen Identification Digits:45021

Weight:187 lbs.

Height:6'2

Hair Color:Dirty-Blonde

Eye Color:Grayish-Green

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Distinguishing Marks: No distinguishing marks on my record.

Detainment History: No detainment history.

Please mark one with a ✔️

Are you currently a member of the Civil Workers’ Union?

Yes __ No _✔️_

Have you committed any crimes against the Universal Union? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No _✔️_

>>

Have you been a member or supporter of any armed forces? If so, list them below.

Yes _✔️_ No __

>> The Metropolice Force and Overwatch.

Explain briefly, why you wish to become a member of the Civil Protection service:

>> I wish to become a member to keep the city safe of criminals and provide a better, safer society for all units and loyal civilians. We should not have to be dealing with such nuisances as the resistance against this glorious Union. I want a fresh start at helping the community once again.

Signature: _Sterling Vaien_

-MPF-SeC.45572,

City Fourty Five Sectorial Commander

-Mitchell Donson,

City Forty Five Administrator
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Scramble's MPF Application Empty Re: Scramble's MPF Application

Post by duckhead666 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Mediocre at best. Full of spelling and comprehension errors. Origin story was cliche, silly and uninteresting; if it reflects why you OOCly wanted to join the MPF, then that's a very bad sign, and even if it doesn't, you've got a lot of problems here.

Unsatisfactory.
    Scramble
    Scramble

Scramble's MPF Application Empty Backstory Issue

Post by Scramble Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:27 am

To be honest. I'm like...absolutely the WORST background maker...I'll think about it for hours and just can't think of anything that hasn't already been used. I'm sorry if my back-ground story was just horrible, because I'm pretty sure it probably was, and I'm not sure where my spelling or comprehension errors were, since I'm also not an A+ English student, so don't expect the best out of me. It was a shoddy try I suppose.

[EDIT] But you also seen my RP on Sinic's Server, Nova which is gone now, so you know this doesn't show the best in me. And know that I'm not some sort of minge and newbie to RP like this.
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Post by duckhead666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

No special conditions. The application was informal, bland and seriously lacking in some areas. It doesn't matter if you have a PhD when you show up to the job application in the nude.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 am

Scramble wrote:To be honest. I'm like...absolutely the WORST background maker...I'll think about it for hours and just can't think of anything that hasn't already been used. I'm sorry if my back-ground story was just horrible, because I'm pretty sure it probably was, and I'm not sure where my spelling or comprehension errors were, since I'm also not an A+ English student, so don't expect the best out of me. It was a shoddy try I suppose.

[EDIT] But you also seen my RP on Sinic's Server, Nova which is gone now, so you know this doesn't show the best in me. And know that I'm not some sort of minge and newbie to RP like this.
    I'm not a straight A student either, at all, but creating a background can be simplified by referring to other stories, but changing them up, or just think about anything that happened to you, if your life is boring, then try and find another solution.
    But yeah, but I barely remember who you are because everyone keeps changing their names and avatars. I think I have an idea on who you are though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 pm