estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

5 posters

TooMuchStarbuck's Application

TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

TooMuchStarbuck's Application Empty TooMuchStarbuck's Application

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Name: TooMuchStarbucks (Jokester)

____________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35109207

Requested Unit Digits: 06318

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 Years in total.

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a Civil Protection Unit?: No I haven't for a serious server. This would be a first for me.

What lead your character to join the Metropolice Force?: She essentially is an ignorant power hungry woman that seizes whatever opportunity she can to obtain what she wants. She aspires stepping on others, happily causing them personal pain at little to no expense.

What are your character's personality traits? (Personality and mentality.): As stated, she is at best apathetic about what others think, and only cares for her own self. That’s however on the best of days; as she can get quite ruse and obscene at the wrong times. She has trouble being submissive, but understands that she may have to be; in order to not get herself in messy situations.

Write a Background Story of your character's life, and how they got into their current situation:

**A middle aged man walks into the old warehouse, and sits down in front of a cold metal table located in the middle of the building. Lights flicker for a while, but then shine directly at him. After being stunned he notices two men coming from the opposite side of the table, they too sitting down momentarily. He then peers at the two men. **

“Ahh…Juliana…heh she was quite the special case. Out of all the children parents sent me to discover what was up with them; she I just couldn’t get to. crap aside, you want information on her, and I need supplies. Therefore I think it would be best to… start at the beginning. “

“Her parents brought her in at.... 1986, which was when she was 8 I think? I can tell you now, we never got along. During meetings her parents would just blabber on, but she never spoke a syllable. Anyway, supposedly ever since that girl was able to breathe she always had a dark aura about her. She didn’t get along with anyone, despised her authority figures, and overall… something was off. That only multiplied when she went to public school. You see, when you add her seclusion plus her bipolar behavior you get a nasty spice. The environment just messed with her, and slowly she started to change.…..”

“Instead of taking a rather seclusive way to things, she got more and more violent with the other children. Her parents told me that at first; it was only with those who messed with her; made her angry. But it then seemed that everyone sooner or later pissed her off, and soon she was the bully. It got way to out of hand; to the extent where she had to get homeschooled from the 3rd grade and up.”

“Fast forward to the ripe age of 18, and you will find a girl living on the streets, stealing in order to survive. She never was accepted into a college and due to the crap economy she couldn’t land a stable job. Yet even with all these mishaps, her attitude never changed. Hell it grew became even bigger! Her parents tell me that she became quite the egotistical brat.. She communicate with anyone, help anyone… she was a loner think and through.”

**The man then snickers after he is done, but then pauses. After a while he says “And that is pretty much all I know. I haven’t been able to make any contact with her parents since… recent events, and the girl still hates my guts. She is interested in joining the Civil Protection… that’s no surprise. I guarantee you it is just to give her a reason to ruin a few peoples days, make them suffer. That's all she cared about before; so why change now? She would be quite an asset I have to admit. The girl had a thing for lethal weapons, cleanliness, all of those things which ironically you would think she stood against. It’s quite odd, but it seems that she has this mentality that she can simply do things others could not. It was sickening, but at the same time quite…interesting…”**

**The men nod to the guards, and they indicate clearance. The middle aged man stands up,grabs his supplies,and walks out the door calmly. The information brokers are content with the information they have retrieved.**

Provide an example of passive roleplay as a Civil Protection Unit:

**Juliana receives orders to do a standard patrol around the city slums. She as such, walks out of the Nexus, and looks around. **
    **She sees a few normal citizens communing and interacting**
    “Hmm pretty standard” **she says to herself, continuing to patrol the city for suspicious behavior. **
    **After patrolling the whole city slums for a second time, she returns to the Nexus entrance and leans on a wall just next to the door to watch everyone. Though she is on the outside stale in terms of her facial expression and body language; she is fascinated about how humanity still manages to pull itself back on its feet after everything. She doesn’t feel sympathy, or pity for the citizens’ condition however. Instead she constantly makes remarks on how stupid the citizens could be for not completely joining forces with the combine…**

**She then notices another civil protection unit come from the street and lean right next to her.**
    “Hey there, you just patrolled the slums?” he asks.
    **Juliana wants to ignore him, but due to how overall bored she is she answers him**
    “Yes, and you the normal city?” she asks.
    “Yeah, nothing happening on either parts.”
    **Juliana sighs letting out a faint “Yep”**
    **She then decides to continue looking around the city, until further orders are given. **

(I frankly know this is abit skimp and short, but I am not that good at making entertaining RP scenarios off the top of my head. I hope this is fine however.)

In-Character Information:

Name: Juliana Finelli

Citizen Identification Digits: 06318

Weight: 153 Pounds

Height: 5’11

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: American

Distinguishing Marks: Never stands straight up, and can't due to childhood leg injuries.

Detainment History: Was sent to local juvenile detention center at the age of 12 for sending a 14 year old boy to the emergency room for inflicting several bone fragments to his limbs.

Are you currently a member of the Civil Workers’ Union?

Yes No ✔

Have you committed any crimes against the Universal Union? If so, list them below.

Yes No ✔

Have you been a member or supporter of any armed forces? If so, list them below.

Yes No ✔

Explain briefly, why you wish to become a member of the Civil Protection service:

I wish to help ensure the safety of City11 and its people, while also converting others to the combine cause. I will do anything to make sure we are always on top.

Signature: Juliana Finelli

Last edited by TooMuchStarbucks on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

TooMuchStarbuck's Application Empty Re: TooMuchStarbuck's Application

Post by Sinic Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 pm

+support on this.

He's a great roleplayer, and I think the application was really well made compared to the other ones, the story was also pretty awesome on how it was formatted.
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks! Hopefully we can get others opinions on this soon ^_^.
    H.Drescher
    H.Drescher

Character Name : blerygan rynauew

Post by H.Drescher Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 pm

You will be the equivalent to the CP Derp squad.

+support
    TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Aww shit son. You hath brought down the derpage....

TooMuchStarbucks
    TooMuchStarbucks

Post by TooMuchStarbucks Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Duckhead was just on.....

:fffuuuuu:
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

If I was controlling the apps, you'd be accepted, and I bet Duck would accept you either way. So dun worry.
    CandleJack
    CandleJack
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Post by CandleJack Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

9/11
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot