estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

3 posters

xDaStallionx's MPF Application

xDaStallionx
    xDaStallionx
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Hudson Cortez

xDaStallionx's MPF Application Empty xDaStallionx's MPF Application

Post by xDaStallionx Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Name: xDaStallionx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34503172

Requested Unit Digits (5): 63178

How long have you been roleplaying?

I have been roleplaying for two years.

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a Civil Protection Unit?

Yes, at several communities like Slidefuse/Shameless or Voltaic.

What lead your character to join the Metropolice Force?

My character was a Loyalist and saw propaganda to join the MPF, and he took the opportunity to join his idols.

What are your character's personality traits? (Personality and mentality.)

My character is an out-going person, usually likes to help people such as the MPF or citizens in distress. He is also proud of himself over his achievements.

Write a Background Story (App. 2+ Paragraphs) of your character's life, and how they got into their current situation:

David Foster just transfered to the city. He is tall, Caucasian with brown hair and brown eyes. He walks out of the terminal with his blue jumpsuit on holding his suitcase with spare clothing and transfer papers. He shows it to the MPF unit waiting for the citizens at the exit and is pointed to his new apartment near the plaza. After he walks inside, he notices a few people talking about when their next ration will be handed out. He ignores them, shaking his head with a sigh, and walks to the stairwell. Climbing the stairs, he slips, catching his fall and his suitcase falls out of his hands. He goes to retrieve it and heads back up the stairs to his new apartment. Once there, he notices a pamphlet in the small basket next to his door. He sets down his suitcase, and picks up the pamphlet to read it.

The pamphlet informs David that the MPF are now hiring for new recruits. It also says that all aspiring MPF units are to report to the Nexus information desk for recruiting. David squints at the paper, and slips it into his back pocket. He picks up his suitcase and steps inside his apartment. Inside, he places his suitcase on the couter, un-packing and folding his clothes, and placing them inside the wardrobe left for him. He goes to the bedframe of a bed and lays down, going to sleep.

The next day, he gets up and notices the pamphlet still in his back pocket. He pulls it out and looks at it. Glancing at 'Join the MPF' he gets up and places it on the counter, heading out of his apartment. He passes an apartment with a couple arguing inside about who should get the last scrap of food from their ration and David heads downstairs. Stepping outside, he walks towards the Nexus and steps up to the information desk. The man standing there hands him the application papers and David takes them. The man informs him to hand it in at the end of the day and David walks back to his apartment to fill it out. After that, he heads back, handing the application in, and eagerly waits for his answer.

Provide an example of passive roleplay as a Civil Protection Unit (App 2+ Paragraphs):

It was a long day and an MPF unit walks over to a wall with citizens walking forth and back. /me leans on the stone wall, unclipping his stunstick. Joe Sanders trips over his shoe lace and sits up, tieing his shoe. MPF-04-63178 says, Citizen! Keep moving! Joe Sanders looks over to the MPF and his eyes widen as he gets up. /me points to the citizen with his stunstick, then gestures with it over to the distance. MPF-04-63178 says, "Get out of here!" Joe Sanders walks away in a hurry. /me lowers his stunstick, tapping it against his thigh.

/me looks around, and notices a citizen standing next to the ration terminal. /me pushes himself off the wall, and walks over. MPF-04-63178 says, "Citizen, move along!" Fred Clarke looks at the MPF with tired eyes. Fred Clarke says, "But it's been days! We're all very hungry! MPF-04-63178 says, You want a malcompliance verdict?" Fred Clarke says, "No, no I don't, really!" MPF-04-63178 says, "Then get out of here!" Fred Clarke glances at the ration terminal, not moving. /me unclips his stuckstick, flicking it on. MPF-04-63178 says, "Move it!" Fred Clarke stares at the terminal, standing there. MPF-04-63178 radios in, "Permission to administer a level three beating to a mal-compliant citizen? MPF-OfC-67544 radios in, "10-4, Administer." /me nods to himself and motions to the citizen. MPF-04-63178 says, "Get on the wall!" Fred Clarke obeys, whimpering a bit as he does. /me checks his stunstick is on, and moves over to the citizen to tie him. Fred Clarke doesn't resist. /me hits the mans back with his stunstick three times. Fred Clarke, winces the first time, then lets out a yelp of pain for the second and third. /me flicks off his stunstick and unties the man. MPF-04-63178 says, "Now get out of here!"

In-Character Information

Name: David Foster

Citizen Identification Digits: 63178

Weight: 110 lbs

Height: 5'8

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Distinguishing Marks: None

Detainment History: None

Please mark one with a ✔

Are you currently a member of the Civil Workers’ Union?

Yes __ No ✔

Please mark one with a ✔

Have you committed any crimes against the Universal Union? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No ✔

>>

Please mark one with a ✔

Have you been a member or supporter of any armed forces? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No ✔

>>

Explain briefly, why you wish to become a member of the Civil Protection service:

>> I wish to become a member of the Civil Protection service because I have always looked up to the Protection force and aspired to become one of them for a while. I also would like to have a decent pay and better food for myself to stay healthy.

Signature: David Foster

-MPF-SeC.45572,

City Fourty Five Sectorial Commander

-Mitchell Donson,

City Forty Five Administrator

duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

xDaStallionx's MPF Application Empty Re: xDaStallionx's MPF Application

Post by duckhead666 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 pm

A little bland, but it shows acceptable understanding of the way to RP as an MPF Unit. It's certainly good, even if it is a little uninspired at times. I'd suggest you give your character some more thought to help flesh him out; figure out what he would do in tough situations and give him a little background.

In any case, Accepted.
    Lone
    Lone
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Alan White

Post by Lone Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 am

I'd like to point out that "Being in the Civil Workers' Union" is an actual thing, and not just a made up part of the application, currently, it's impossible to get into the Civil Workers' Union, as the city server is down right now, and has never been up. But anyway, it's not that big of a deal, just pointing that out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 am