estrik ripley

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no longer rp

3 posters

Vendetta's MPF Application

V4Vendetta
    V4Vendetta

Vendetta's MPF Application Empty Vendetta's MPF Application

Post by V4Vendetta Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Steam Name: V4Vendetta

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:28501625

Requested Unit Digits (5): 42458

How long have you been roleplaying? 2-3 Years Maximum

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a Civil Protection Unit? Advanced Quantum, Zakarum RP, Requiem RP, ( At least two others, but I cant remember those )

What lead your character to join the Metropolice Force?
    What lead Ryan Baker to turn in an application for the Metropolice Force would have to be his views on how the civil protection handle situations, ranging from how they handle combat scenarios, to how they handle medicine, Ryan was overall impressed. Not only that, but Ryan had grown tired of being hungry most of his days as a regular citizen, so he figured that filling in an application would be the best step in solving most of his problems.

What are your character's personality traits? (Personality and mentality.)
    Ryan bakers personality can be best summed up as Ambitious, confident, outgoing, and in some circumstances, commanding. He has an over all Warm personality, always being open to new ideas, but in pursuit of greatness.

Write a Background Story (App. 2+ Paragraphs) of your character's life, and how they got into their current situation: Ryan Baker was born on October 16th, 1980, In Manhattan, New York. Ryan was born into a rich family, where he was given most everything he wanted, from childhood items such as Toys, to ATV's and Vehicles as a teenager, Ryan baker lived the high live most of his life, until he finished high school. During Bakers life, he slacked off for the most part in his childhood, in middle school, he had terrible grades, during most semesters, he would have at least 4 F's. But during high school, Baker knew that if he wanted to be someone in life, he needed to shape up, or else he would have a very dim future. So, in an attempt to achieve his goal, he studied all days of the week, staying up most nights, just for test's and quizzes that he would have to take the next day, or even a week from then. This being the case, in high school, Baker made mainly Straight A's, with the exception of a few B's and C's In his first semester every year as a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior. During high school, Baker developed a taste for electronics, his favorite class during high school was IT Essentials, and Computer Technical applications. Having developed a strong sense and grasp of how modern technology worked concerning computers and such, Ryan made the decision to turn in an application to Harvard university, to become a Computer programmer / Developer. After a week of waiting, baker got his results. Because of the fact that Baker went through all the hard work to turn his life around and get good grades in high school, he was accepted. Thus began his journey down Achieving his main priority in life, and that was to become a Well known Programmer, and get paid loads of money to do his job.

After 2 years of hard studying, and waiting, Baker achieved his first priority, to get his Bachelors degree in Computer Science, and Programming. Now baker could finally find a job in the world of Computer Applications. Baker sent out job applications to mainly large corporations such as Dell, who at the time were accepting applications for developers, and Microsoft, and IBM, who were Accepting applications for Programmers that were highly motivated and Highly experienced, after he finally finished sending out his application, he waited for the phone call that would change his life. After two days of Restless nights of waiting, Baker receives a call from The Microsoft Offices located in Manhattan new York, Baker talked to the boss of the Offices for about 5 Minutes, and evidently, he had caught their attention by mentioning in his application that he is a Harvard Grad student. The next day, Baker put on a Black suit and Tie, and heads off to his job interview in his Mercedes, Little did ryan know, that he would never make it to the job interview.

Baker was driving down 5th street, whenever he he heard something that caught his attention on his radio. The radio buzzed, emitting a voice, saying " All citizens are advised to Evacuate the city, Helicopters are stationed In the bronx, I repeat, all Evacuation helicopters, are currently stationed at the Bronx, first Helicopter takes off at 3:00 PM" Shortly after hearing this on his radio, Baker took a right turn on 6Th Street, after taking this turn, he sees Several S.W.A.T Vans, and National Guard Transport vehicles blocking the road off, then, All of the sudden, a huge crowd of people are seen running across the street that the Officers and Soldiers are facing. All of the sudden, a strange kind of " Screeching" Noise is heard, and shortly after the crowd of people make it across the street, a huge towering creature with three legs appears, walking towards the soldiers and Officers, and begins to shoot objects that appear to be glowing Streaks of light at the Soldiers and Officers, the Soldiers and Officers retaliate by firing back at the Creature, before falling back and taking several steps backwards as the creature moves towards them. All of the sudden, the creature takes a turn and moves towards the direction bakers vehicle is in. Baker quickly Puts his hand on the Clutch, Missing it a few times, trying to concentrate on the road, and then Pulls it back into the Reverse setting, putting the car into reverse, He then quickly puts his hand back onto the steering wheel, still shaking out of fear, takes a U-Turn, Causing his car to now facing 5Th Street. Baker, scared for his life, Quickly Turns the steering wheel right on impulse, and takes a right down 5Th street, driving Quickly the street towards the Brooklyn bridge, Ahead of him, he saw a huge Line of vehicles, all honking their horns rapidly, driving a few feet every few minutes that a Car would make it across the bridge. While baker is waiting at the back of the huge traffic jam, he hears another strange screeching noise, another large three legged creature, accompanied by a second, walk down the length of 5Th street, a chopper circling over them, with a mini gun attached at the side, Barrels blazing, firing down at the Striders. Baker looks back through his Rear view mirror, to see whats going on, and to his amazement, that's what he saw over the large number of cars behind him. Fearful that one of those creatures that he saw earlier would come back to haunt him, Baker opens his car door Quickly, leaving it open, and darts over to one of the Sidewalks, crowded with people in line, all rushing to get to the end of the Bridge to be evacuated by chopper. As baker Stands there in line, he thinks about his family and how they are holding up, and worries if they're even still alive, he also worries about his job, having not able to have even made it to the interview, but that thought soon faded away as he knew that his employer was most likely in the same situation that Baker was in. pushing through the large line of people, crowded upon each other. Baker then stands there, breathing heavily, and sweating, His body shaking in fear, after having pushed through all those people, in front of the large Line of Military personnel and Armored Vehicles, stretching across the main road leading to the Bronx from the Brooklyn bridge, letting cars in through an opening In between Two APC's , that leads to the Evacuation choppers. Baker then rushes to the five choppers, already exhausted, and fearful that one of those creatures he had seen earlier would come and do something to prevent him from making it to one of the choppers. After about two minutes of running, he finally Was finally in front of one of the Five Black-Hawk choppers, customized with National Guard Woodland Camouflage. But baker was too late for the first flight of choppers, the Choppers begin to lift up off of the ground, levitating for a few seconds, before finally taking off, East of where they originally landed. Upon seeing this, Baker was crushed with the harsh reality that he might not make it out of the city alive, and that he'd never see his family again. Baker then looks up, and becomes filled with A mixture of Excitement and Anxiety to see Five more choppers approaching from the West, circling around the landing area once, then hovering over, and landing after a brief five minutes. While the choppers are landing, Baker gets in line with several other people, waiting to get onto one of the choppers, after Ten minutes of waiting, Baker finally reaches the front of the line, the National guard soldiers motioning him to pass. He then walks over to one of the choppers, crouches under the Spinning helicopter blades, and takes a seat next to about six other people. After Five, excruciating minutes of waiting for the choppers to take off, And looking around, seeing that the other choppers choppers have all their seats filled with civilians, the Choppers gain altitude, lifting off of the ground, Slowly moving east in the same direction that the previous choppers went. Baker and the other civilians around him hear a loud Screeching noise below, another three legged creature is seen, opening fire on the soldiers and officers letting civilians past the evacuation checkpoint, as the soldiers open fire back at the creature. An explosion is seen as one of the police vehicles explode from taking a hit to its fuel tank, causing several soldiers to get knocked off their feet, and several officers to get killed, As this happens, Baker shielded his eyes from the Bright flash of the explosion. That's the last thing baker saw before he was successfully evacuated away from New York.

Provide an example of passive roleplay as a Civil Protection Unit (App 2+ Paragraphs):
    MPF-04.92801: /me Walks over to his locker, and dials the combination to his locker after having walked over to the locker, he then opens his locker, pulling out his uniform consisting of Boots, gloves, a Mask, a Pistol, Kevlar, and a radio. He carry's them over to a bench inside of the room, setting his equipment onto the bench, and then walks back over to his locker with only pictures of his family back at Minnesota , stuck to the door of the locker, with magnets, and closes it. "
    MPF-Ofc.21983: /me Walks into the room, and Looks around, spotting the New Unit, glancing at him with a blank stare behind his mask. He then walks up to the 04, and says " Well, welcome to the force mate, how are you liking it so far? " After speaking, he walks over to his locker, with the Engravings " OFC.21983 " on it, he then turns the dial, pulling a latch after dialing in his combination, pulling open his locker, as he grabs Three pieces of equipment, his Radio, his MP7, and his Pistol, He slings the MP7 over his shoulder, and slides his Pistol into its holster on his Tactical belt, he then moves onto the Radio, holstering it onto his belt as well.
    MPF-04:92801: /me Picks up his undershirt, putting it on, and then moved onto the Kevlar, sliding it over his upper body, head first, putting his hands through the sleeveless openings of the Kevlar. After putting those articles of clothing on, he picks up his Over shirt to his uniform, putting his head through the sleeveless hole on the top of the shirt first, then pushes his arms through the sleeves, he then moves to the pants, pulling them up, sticking his feet in first, zipping up the fly, and buttoning it up, as he reaches for his Tactical belt, grabbing it, and tightening his pants with it as he pulls it through the loops meant to be used for belts on his pants, he then pulls on his new boots, tying them, and pulls his gloves over his hands"
    MPF-04.92801: /me Speaks to the Ofc as he is getting dressed, he says " Everyone has been really nice to me so far, makes me feel right at home, what about yourself? you like it here? "
    MPF-Ofc.21983: /me Laughs lightly, and closes his locker after pulling his stuff out, and then turns around, looking at the 04, and says " I love it, working in the Force has really made a difference in my life, And I guaruntee it will make a difference in yours, Unit, you seem alright, I hope I get to work in the field with you. "
    MPF-04.92801: finishes putting his articles of clothing on him, looking well uniformed, and looks at the Ofc through his mask, and says " You too, It would be an honor to work with you in the field sir, "
    MPF-Ofc.21983: /me extends his right hand, wishing to shake the 04's Hand
    MPF-04.92801: /me Extends his hand, and shakes the Ofc's hand, with a firm handshake.

In-Character Information:
    5'9" Tall | Black Hair | Blue Eyes | White Teeth | Muscular / Well toned build | Deep Confident Voice | Black Dress Overcoat | White Under shirt | Black Tie | Aviator Glasses | Black Dress Pants | Black Dress Shoes | Silver Wrist-Watch | Black Ankle socks | Facial Hair / Neck Stubbles |

Name: Ryan Baker

Citizen Identification Digits: 90484

Weight: 193 Lbs

Height: 5'9"

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Distinguishing Marks: None.

Detainment History: None.

Please mark one with a ✔

Are you currently a member of the Civil Workers’ Union?

Yes __ No

Please mark one with a ✔

Have you committed any crimes against the Universal Union? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No

>>

Please mark one with a ✔

Have you been a member or supporter of any armed forces? If so, list them below.

Yes __ No

>>

Explain briefly, why you wish to become a member of the Civil Protection service:

>> I wish to become a part of the Civil Protection service because of the fact that I believe that I can really make a difference in the community, protecting civilized society from Uncivilized society. I believe that With proper training, and through hard work, I can become a adequate officer, and help to make a difference in many lives.

Signature: Ryan Baker

-MPF-SeC.45572,

City Fourty Five Sectorial Commander

-Mitchell Donson,

City Forty Five Administrator

[WARNING: Falsification of ANY Official Union Documentation will result in PERMANENT OFFWORLD-RELOCATION!]

Last edited by V4Vendetta on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to be made a bit more canon, completely re Wrote story)
    V4Vendetta
    V4Vendetta

Vendetta's MPF Application Empty Re: Vendetta's MPF Application

Post by V4Vendetta Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm not For sure, but I was informed by Mitch that Esoterics Outlands RP Is located near City 19.
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

Well, the story isn't very canon at all, obviously the 7 Hour War didn't include CPs, obviously, because they are humans in suits, it included synthetic creatures, like Hunters and Striders, and including Gunships and Dropships, may have also had the Crab and Mortar Synths as well. You made it sound like the cities were just established like two minutes into the 7 Hour War, which doesn't make much logical sense, including the fact why there is CPs around at this time. Also, your passive roleplay example was like around just eight lines when it requested two paragraphs, the equivalent of like two paragraphs is about twenty lines.

You also added in capital letters to unneeded parts of the sentences and actually forgot to add in capitals at necessary areas.

You asked me to review it, so I did.

V4Vendetta wrote:I'm not For sure, but I was informed by Mitch that Esoterics Outlands RP Is located near City 19.

Well I guess Mitch wasn't told by me or Duckhead on what our city server map would be, the map would be City 11, because it is the best map we found, an older variant of it, but the best one.
    V4Vendetta
    V4Vendetta

Post by V4Vendetta Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Sinic wrote:Well, the story isn't very canon at all
    I haven't really read cannon that much. So, sorry about that.....I probably should read it more often..as I've only really read it once or twice, and that was about a year ago.

And about the random capitals, its a habit I've developed, I've been trying to break that habit lately, so, I wont be having that problem much longer
    Sinic
    Sinic
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : Darnell Jackson

Post by Sinic Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Looks pretty good now. c:
    Haven't read it entirely though, but big upgrade, now Duck just needs to review it.
    duckhead666
    duckhead666
    Esoteric Servers
    Esoteric Servers

Character Name : imafaggot

Post by duckhead666 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 am

It's fine in terms of actual... writing, but you haven't developed your character at all.

I can't identify with him because I don't know how he feels about any of this. He doesn't seem like a person yet.

But the rest of it is fine. If you're willing to add in how your character grew through all of this, that would be preferable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 am